3A Playoff Bracket Pick Em

FvHSJackets9

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your right thats my bad. sorry everyone. This is more Gerry's thing. I was just trying to do it so we would have a reason to care about the other games. Anyway its too late to go back so im just gonna keep it and the championship will be worth 15 i guess. Thanks for everyone who participated.

66 points

Bulldog Fan #2

Husker

63 points

Barb

59 points

GCPioneer

Coachrus

54 points

Budkliner

53 points

EHStrack06

51 points

Oldballcoach

PolkAlumni

48 points

respectthegame

47 points

Princeofhillsdale

45 points

Volcamry

42 points

Ballbasher30

Glover

41 points

Slim88

39 points

Omniscience

38 points

Fvhsjackets9

Knockemsoxoff

36 points

SNHSFAN

Ilovehsfootball

34 points

Msteele61

31 points

blackandgold4life

28 points

CharlieMurphy

Futurehc

thegreatwhite1

lol the fans from the team that made the state championship leading the way huh? You know, for as crap as you've been given over the years for your "lack of football knowledge" gcpioneer, you've done well this pick 'em.

LOL, I never knew I've been given flack over my "lack of football knowledge". I tell the truth like I see it and some people just don't like it. I'm pretty confident in what I know and some people don't like when the truth is let out so they find a way to bash my post. I know good football when I see it.

None taken. We're certainly the underdogs, pun intended, so smart pick on your part.

Just curious BD1, why is it that the Milan fans feel like the underdog? If I'm not mistaken Milan finished higher than CAK in the final AP poll after the reg. season, Milan is 13-1 vs CAK's 12-2 record, Milan was in the championship game very recently in 2008 & 2009, and this is CAK's first trip ever. Running & defense is what most pundits argue as the winning formula for championship teams, and while CAK can do both we are labeled a finesse team because of all the passing I guess. I feel like CAK is the underdog for all the above reasons. Or is the pun that you feel like the little shy dog that jumps in the phone booth and comes out as the cap wearing masked crusader Underdog :D

Edited by FootballDad

Football Dad, at the conclusion of the regular season there were a lot of west tenn football "gurus" who were saying this was the worst Milan team since the mid 90's. The Milan folks knew that while this was not the most talented Milan team, there was plenty of talent there. So, the vast majority of people didn't think we'd make it this far. And we're still pretty young (Jr class has pretty much led this team). As for you CAK boys, well you beat Alcoa not once, but twice. That alone is enough to position y'all as the favorites. The AP poll is nothing that should be taken seriously, and you lost 2 games by a combined 2 points. While our DBs have, like the rest of our team, played very well in the playoffs, that's probably our biggest weakness. But, hopefully they can play like they have the last couple of weeks. Again, the talent is there, just have to play like it.