Cosby @ Oneida

crow

24 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your winner

• Onieda
    • Cosby

Im not falling for this mess. My Murphy Fair book says he is the head coach. Murphy would not have put that in his book if he wasnt the head coach. You think im joking but im not.

You're right Roy, when Murphy Fair released his magazine Coach Shelton was the Head Coach. But, he stepped down early in the season. So while your Murphy Fair was correct at the beginning of the year things have changed. Nobody thinks you're joking, Roy, most of us just think you're, well we're not real sure what to think. If Cosby can stop the Indians running game and get a little something goin on offense they are capable of pulling the upset! :thumb:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're right Roy, when Murphy Fair released his magazine Coach Shelton was the Head Coach. But, he stepped down early in the season. So while your Murphy Fair was correct at the beginning of the year things have changed. Nobody thinks you're joking, Roy, most of us just think you're, well we're not real sure what to think. If Cosby can stop the Indians running game and get a little something goin on offense they are capable of pulling the upset! :thumb:

Them Injuns gonna beat them Moonshinner's descendants.That Carver man's apple orchard fruit and vegetable market has a great restraunt that serves mouth waterin fried apple pies made right there.That Carver man's place is just south of Cosby Highschool.When I grew up there in the 40s and 50s,it was like the old west,I had to find me a safer place to live ,so I went into the Military.

Maybe they will bring some of their home brew, you know us injuns like that homemade fire water. As for that game, it will depend on which team shows up. I hope it is the one that breaths fire and eats steel.

They say Pop Corn Sutton made drinkable shine,also F.Baxter.Both have passed away.If I was a drinking man I would drink Bonded Whiskey,some moonshine can be poison.I knew a man in Maryville who had a hobby of wine making,and had a still that he made brandy from his wine,he gave his wine to his friends like me,and I drink some of his brandy(moon Shine),his pot was made from a pressure cooker with a temperature gauge allowing him keep the temperature at the right degree to boil alcohol but not water.Back to football Onieda's first game with GB could have went either way in overtime.I have no idea who will win between Onieda and Cosby.I guess it will depend on who shows up.Good luck to your team, Cleatless.

Them Injuns gonna beat them Moonshinner's descendants.That Carver man's apple orchard fruit and vegetable market has a great restraunt that serves mouth waterin fried apple pies made right there.That Carver man's place is just south of Cosby Highschool.When I grew up there in the 40s and 50s,it was like the old west,I had to find me a safer place to live ,so I went into the Military.

Cosby is a fine place and a safe place to live. I've lived here my whole life (35 years) and have never felt like my life was in any kind of danger. of course I stay away from popcorn and the moonshine and pot growin people. I've seen hundreds of people move into Cosby from all over the country who do nothing but complain about the community but for some reason they never leave??? must be somethin nice here.

Cosby's comin to Oneida with high expectations. Don't be suprised to see the Eagles get a win! Oneida has a solid team which we respect but don't fear. Go Eagles 100% all night!

Cosby is a fine place and a safe place to live. I've lived here my whole life (35 years) and have never felt like my life was in any kind of danger. of course I stay away from popcorn and the moonshine and pot growin people. I've seen hundreds of people move into Cosby from all over the country who do nothing but complain about the community but for some reason they never leave??? must be somethin nice here.

Cosby's comin to Oneida with high expectations. Don't be suprised to see the Eagles get a win! Oneida has a solid team which we respect but don't fear. Go Eagles 100% all night!

Good luck Oldeagle, you guys just might stand a chance. Slip um a shot or 2 of that shine,It'll make um mean as snakes ,kills their balance and thinking ability. Been there, done that.