24 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your winner

• Onieda
    • Cosby

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just about the same as my prediction Orngnblk.21 points.

I garuntee you Oneida will win this game just like Pujo says. I was reading in my Murphy Fair book and these Cosby boys have never won a playoff game. Let me ask you Cosby people a question. What kind of defence does this Shelton man run? I was looking at this Shelton mans picture and I could not tell what he looks like because he would not even take his glasses off for Murphys picture. This Shelton man needs to win a playoff game, but it will not be this year. You think im joking but im not.

I garuntee you Oneida will win this game just like Pujo says. I was reading in my Murphy Fair book and these Cosby boys have never won a playoff game. Let me ask you Cosby people a question. What kind of defence does this Shelton man run? I was looking at this Shelton mans picture and I could not tell what he looks like because he would not even take his glasses off for Murphys picture. This Shelton man needs to win a playoff game, but it will not be this year. You think im joking but im not.

From my understanding, he aint coaching no D cause he aint the coach anymore....i may be wrong!!!! Good luck oneida!!!

I think Oneida will do pretty well Friday. It would help Cosby if this were a home game but luckily it's on the Reservation. If the Indians can limit the big plays on D, the Offense should be able to score enough to be comfortable. Also, the weather should clear off Thursday so its gonna be a nice night for some tackle football. :thumb:

I know its a slight veer off topic, Big Congrats to Coach Heath Sexon and coaches Dustin Lay, Daniel King, Robert Queener and Sam Hughett AND all the young Injuns for winning the 4th consecutive Middle School Championship with a 11-0 record. In the past four years, the young Indians are 43-2!!! Looking forward to getting some these boys in the Friday Night Lights. :thumb: