3A AP Poll as of 11-1-11

Govolsknox

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah North is up there with an inflated record. They are a good team yes, but they play a horrible schedule and had a lot of bad teams score on them a lot. Alcoa/CAK are the top 2 in E. TN for 3A

[/quote

Do you know how many schools North plays that are smaller than them... only 1 and its Eastside and they only have 3 less than we do. Yes our schedule may not have a 6A team like Science Hill on it but who cares.North went 10-0 and thats that. I'm so ready for the 3rd round a rematch EHS@ SN, and North will be 13-0 afterwards I guess thats what its going to take to get you to shut up about their schedule, well actually that game probably want happen this season because you all will probably get creamed by AE then everyone will have to hear how it would've been different if you all had key players playing but they were suspened again or injuries. Its just not your alls year this year to make it to the 4th round but atleast a 3 rivers conf. team will be for the 3rd yr in a row. North will play harder then ever for a fallen brother. R.I.P. #3 11-1-11

Edited by snhsfan

Yeah North is up there with an inflated record. They are a good team yes, but they play a horrible schedule and had a lot of bad teams score on them a lot. Alcoa/CAK are the top 2 in E. TN for 3A

Do you know how many schools North plays that are smaller than them... only 1 and its Eastside and they only have 3 less than we do. Yes our schedule may not have a 6A team like Science Hill on it but who cares.North went 10-0 and thats that. I'm so ready for the 3rd round a rematch EHS@ SN, and North will be 13-0 afterwards I guess thats what its going to take to get you to shut up about their schedule, well actually that game probably want happen this season because you all will probably get creamed by AE then everyone will have to hear how it would've been different if you all had key players playing but they were suspened again or injuries. Its just not your alls year this year to make it to the 4th round but atleast a 3 rivers conf. team will be for the 3rd yr in a row. North will play harder then ever for a fallen brother. R.I.P. #3 11-1-11

Ok..the general consensus among Coacht is you all have the weakest schedule or close to it.

Sullivan East W 37-13 (48-6)

Elizabethton W 41-20

Johnson County W 47-15 (45-6)

Happy Valley W 49-20 (41-0)

Unicoi County W 40-6 (52-0)

() = EHS final against same team

I took out the VA teams since not a lot is known about them and narrowed it down to common foes and conference.

Among those same 4 teams, EHS allowed only 12 pts. You guys allowed 74pts in 5 games. Elizabethton has only allowed 118 pts in 10 games with South(5A), Science Hill(6A), Daniel Boone(5A) on the schedule. This includes your teams 41 pts you put on us. If we take out the EHS/North game that makes 54pts u allowed in 4 games against while we only allowed 77pts in 10 games

You talk about how you guys dont play anyone smaller..that is true but size means nothing. Volunteer is the weakest 5A team next to Central. East is a 4A reject who has never had a solid team. JC, HV, UC, are all weak teams so beating them is nothing special. Our conference is always gonna be North vs EHS unless HV steps it up. You use the same argument as happy valley about scheduling. They brag about beating Hampton and Unaka..wow!!!! You guys are 10-0 YES. That IS a great accomplishment don't get me wrong, but to be faced with the numbers you'd about have to be ignorant to think North will cream EHS on any given day. And yes..mock it all you want but the game would have been vastly different if we had all our guys. Which if you notice the other games in which we DID have all of our team look at how lopsided the games were. Be thankful we were down bad that game because the stars aligned for you that night. If We win and AE beats us then no crying here..they DID beat Alcoa.

Edited by EHSTrack06

Ok..the general consensus among Coacht is you all have the weakest schedule or close to it.

Elizabethton W 41-20

I took out the VA teams since not a lot is known about them and narrowed it down to common foes and conference.

Among those same 4 teams, EHS allowed only 12 pts. You guys allowed 74pts in 5 games. Elizabethton has only allowed 118 pts in 10 games with South(5A), Science Hill(6A), Daniel Boone(5A) on the schedule. This includes your teams 41 pts you put on us. If we take out the EHS/North game that makes 54pts u allowed in 4 games against while we only allowed 77pts in 10 games

You talk about how you guys dont play anyone smaller..that is true but size means nothing. Volunteer is the weakest 5A team next to Central. East is a 4A reject who has never had a solid team. JC, HV, UC, are all weak teams so beating them is nothing special. Our conference is always gonna be North vs EHS unless HV steps it up. You use the same argument as happy valley about scheduling. They brag about beating Hampton and Unaka..wow!!!! You guys are 10-0 YES. That IS a great accomplishment don't get me wrong, but to be faced with the numbers you'd about have to be ignorant to think North will cream EHS on any given day. And yes..mock it all you want but the game would have been vastly different if we had all our guys. Which if you notice the other games in which we DID have all of our team look at how lopsided the games were. Be thankful we were down bad that game because the stars aligned for you that night. If We win and AE beats us then no crying here..they DID beat Alcoa.

it wouldnt matter if yal still had Ryan Thomas, Cody Forbes, Preston Intaro, and Fuqua(i no not spelled right but it don't matter) SN would still give u the game of yals life. This team has more heart and pride then any team in this state, plus this playoff run is dedicated to a fallen raider #3 11-1-11

Elizabethton W 41-20

Yes, AE did beat Alcoa but it was a fluke and not to be considered as any kind of reference point.