Maryville vs. Science Hill

tulsaunion

Last year at Maryville there weren't 100 Hilltopper fans in the stands at kickoff. It won't be that much different this year. The stands were half full at kickoff tonight against Karns. No one cares about football in JC.

That’s a shame. JC has enough talent and resources to become a state power in football. Too bad football has been an afterthought for them all these years.

Get there early!

Unless Maryville fans or other locals are sitting on the visitor side, the Hilltoppers who decide to travel down there will have plenty of leg room. Topper fans don't travel well, even when the traveling consists of driving one to two miles from their house to Kermit Tipton Stadium.

Edited by THSVikings2004

Unless Maryville fans or other locals are sitting on the visitor side, the Hilltoppers who decide to travel down there will have plenty of leg room. Topper fans don't travel well, even when the traveling consists of driving one to two miles from their house to Kermit Tipton Stadium.

Maryville by as many as they want, but knowing Quarles, he will keep it respectable like he did tonight against Bearden..Pretty sure that game coulda been 70-0 if he had of wanted it to be, just saying.

I was talking to the Rebels fans. I don't really worry about the visitors side.

Fellers eye'm lookin' fer a tuff gaim frum Cyunts Heel....My littull cuzzin used two play fer Coach Cartur att Sullyvun South....He sed thay called him Sgt. Cartur becaws he wuz so tuff on 'em..... :unsure:

Coach Carter was an actual drill sergeant, right? I think I remember hearing that at some point. Of course, it could have been just a rumor.

49-0 Maryville without even trying. If the Maryville field is in that bad of shape Kingsport would be glad to host a third round matchup(if we make it) at J. Fred Johnson Stadium on the turf. What do you think? Or how about at Neyland Stadium like some of the games used to be played back when i was in school? Roll Tribe!!!!!!