perry co. v. huntingdon

hoofbeat

If PC plays like they have the last two weeks yes they will get beat by alot if they come out and play like they can well it will be a good game I really dunno though im not putting alot of faith in some PCs play calling but I think it will change and I say Vikings by 4

I just hate it when I hear someone say their team played bad all of the sudden. The truth is for the first time this year PC actually played high quality defense's and the defense showed them for what they are the last 2 weeks. Its easy for a QB to sit back and throw the ball all over the field with no pressure and average class A D-backs but when he has to face above average secondary's and a tough rush in his face he becomes average as well. And that has been the case against WC and JB. Sorry but they arent playing bad they are playing to their ability.

Well I didn't intend to make any WC fans mad THIS year. Im sorry if I did. But I want all these cocky Pony fans to hate me. It will make it so much sweeter after we win. I only predicted a 2 TD win.

I really don't think anyone from Huntingdon hates you. Heck, I even have a bet with you that may have one of us leaving Coacht I don't hate you. I just think you have been sheltered in your district thinking that PC is a great power. Huntingdon has been doing this for YEARS and will be doing it for YEARS to come. The last few years you have not heard any Huntingdon fans saying anything about what was going to happen in the playoffs. Why? We know when a team is playing well and when they are not.

If by some strange set of circumstances, PC pulls off a win, I will be back and tell you I am wrong. There are no sure things in football, that is why you play the games. The two years prior to Huntingdon winning a state title we were put out in the first round by teams we should have beat.

Don't forget we still have a little bet going on for this season. :thumb:

I really don't think anyone from Huntingdon hates you. Heck, I even have a bet with you that may have one of us leaving Coacht I don't hate you. I just think you have been sheltered in your district thinking that PC is a great power. Huntingdon has been doing this for YEARS and will be doing it for YEARS to come. The last few years you have not heard any Huntingdon fans saying anything about what was going to happen in the playoffs. Why? We know when a team is playing well and when they are not.

If by some strange set of circumstances, PC pulls off a win, I will be back and tell you I am wrong. There are no sure things in football, that is why you play the games. The two years prior to Huntingdon winning a state title we were put out in the first round by teams we should have beat.

Don't forget we still have a little bet going on for this season. :thumb:

I haven't forgot don't you worry.

I believe as close as West Carroll and Huntingdon are together you send West Carroll to Quad 3. Makes for a all around better playoff bracket.

Why that may very well be true...IF you have teams passing each other on the highways with one going in one direction and one going the other...it sets a precedent that would have to be followed in all classifications. Thus..the TSSAA is not interested in "all around better playoff brackets"..as much as they are the 3 defined lines of seperation that would divide each classification into 4 distinct sections of the state. True..in 1A..Quad 3 is without a doubt..the toughest...in 2A it would be Quad 2 or Quad 4, in 3A it's Quad 4, in 4A it's without a doubt Quad 3, in 5A both Quads 3 & 4, and in 6A it's Quad 1 with 2 10-0 teams just like Quad 3 in 1A. As you can see...it's simply a 1A issue.

Why that may very well be true...IF you have teams passing each other on the highways with one going in one direction and one going the other...it sets a precedent that would have to be followed in all classifications. Thus..the TSSAA is not interested in "all around better playoff brackets"..as much as they are the 3 defined lines of seperation that would divide each classification into 4 distinct sections of the state. True..in 1A..Quad 3 is without a doubt..the toughest...in 2A it would be Quad 2 or Quad 4, in 3A it's Quad 4, in 4A it's without a doubt Quad 3, in 5A both Quads 3 & 4, and in 6A it's Quad 1 with 2 10-0 teams just like Quad 3 in 1A. As you can see...it's simply a 1A issue.

Exactly the whole thing is flawed.

I just hate it when I hear someone say their team played bad all of the sudden. The truth is for the first time this year PC actually played high quality defense's and the defense showed them for what they are the last 2 weeks. Its easy for a QB to sit back and throw the ball all over the field with no pressure and average class A D-backs but when he has to face above average secondary's and a tough rush in his face he becomes average as well. And that has been the case against WC and JB. Sorry but they arent playing bad they are playing to their ability.

I would just like to say thank sir for that post!!! It is good to know that someone gets it!!! :thumb:

So your saying Columbia Academy could beat both Camden and Dresden. The teams CA beat didnt even finish with a winning record. Both camden and dresden would stomp CA.

See this is what i don't understand. Thinking Dresden and Camden are "good" teams. If you think those teams are good you have another thing coming for you. I will believe that Milan is a good team. But not the other two.

Good post!

i have never been to a scrimage game like the one i saw eariller this year.that scrimmage game was a preview of the semi-final game of the state championship exept tssaa screwed up the brackets! oh! well to be the best you got to beat the best. and we will!

So I think you're saying that "Had TSSAA not 'screwed up' the brackets" that Huntingdon and PC would be playin in the semis based on that scrimmage??