perry co. v. huntingdon

hoofbeat

Did poor little Tucker hurt himself dancing in warm-ups because he looked fine shaking his butt on the field in warm-ups? As far as someone not having any idea of what their talking about is you. PC sold out on defense to stop Warbritton and still couldn't do it, which opened up the rest of Huntingdon offense and Watson and Jordan made them pay. Huntingdon defense did not sell to stop just Tucker their focus was to stop PC offense and they did their job.PC had two first downs the first half. The two long passes in the second half were desperation passes on 4th and forever,the receivers made great catches other than Tucker making great throws.AS far as Mr.Football goes you see what Tucker's record is when he plays better competition.Its one and two the last three games.I've seen the last three games in person and if PC had not played such a cupcake schedule Tucker would not be mentioned for the award.

good assessment of what happened last night.warbritton deserves to be mr. football,but we all know how political this award is.they will give it to the player who's had the best couple of years.warbritton did'nt start playin' quarterback untill midseason last year.

The Mr. Football award does not always get it right on who should receive the award but how can you truly compare. I think that Tyler is very deserving but at the same time you can't argue with the body of work that Tucker has put up. He did put up over 300 yards in passing against us. Tyler has had a great year and has done an excellent job in leading Huntingdon to its first undefeated season since '75.

Both players have done what was needed for their team to be successful. There is no point in fans from either team getting on here saying that the player from their team deserves it over the other. This award will be decided by a lot of folks who probably have not seen either team play.

Be proud of the players accomplishments and congratulate whoever wins.

The Mr. Football award does not always get it right on who should receive the award but how can you truly compare. I think that Tyler is very deserving but at the same time you can't argue with the body of work that Tucker has put up. He did put up over 300 yards in passing against us. Tyler has had a great year and has done an excellent job in leading Huntingdon to its first undefeated season since '75.

Both players have done what was needed for their team to be successful. There is no point in fans from either team getting on here saying that the player from their team deserves it over the other. This award will be decided by a lot of folks who probably have not seen either team play.

Good post. :thumb:

Ok, did I miss something last night? Huntingdon punted one time the whole night, scored 45 points, rushed for over 300 yards.

I will say that we did not play as well on defense as I thought we would.

I actually expected this same response, I know you scored 45 and that is great. They did stop possessions a few different times w/ 4th down stops. I am not saying they didnt look good offensively, just that I thought they would be a little more dominant and have a few more big plays instead of long drives. Its a small critique, I am just thinking about how they would do against a better defense.....

well said stangfan!!!!!!!!!

You're really hung up on b'ball, bigster. No need in trying to talk to me about it, because I hate it. Maybe LC will beat Huntingdon, but I don't see it happening. Good luck!

No.Not hung up on basketball.Just tired of reading about the supposedely cakewalk and how tough yall's quad supposedely was but in reality yall beat a wounded Jo Byrnes team and did no betetr against Huntingdon than anyone else.So as it turns out,maybe everyone has been complaing over nothing all along.