Clarksville Academy at Wayne County

jusboro

You got Emeralds restaurant on the square, Bradleys on the backstreet behind the square, and the Tin Roof Steakhouse just off hwy 64 east on old hwy 64 thats a new place thats really good.

Cool, thanks. I'm taking Friday off, gonna get down there early, gonna check out at least one of those :hungry: . Anybody gonna be up for a CoachT get together, would like to meet some of yall. Man I love the playoffs...

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats up everybody? Man I can't wait for Friday. I aint never been down Wayne County, but Im lookin forward to it. Where is a good local place to eat down there? Any good BBQ?

Cougar fans gathering at Logans Roadhouse at I-40 in Dickson at 4pm on Friday. That would be a great place for the colkid reveal.

i like this matchup, the winner of this game will give huntingdon a run for cookeville.

i think both these coaches have great football minds and will have thier teams prepared for the game.

i see the advantage going to the home team though.

WC over CA by 7

good luck to both teams.

Cougar fans gathering at Logans Roadhouse at I-40 in Dickson at 4pm on Friday. That would be a great place for the colkid reveal.

For you Cougar fans, a little information about Wayne County. The pastor at Green River Baptist Church, here in Waynesboro, is an alumni of Clarksville Aca. and he was in the first class to graduate there (CA). He and his family moved to Waynesboro about 13/14 years ago and his 2 daughters graduated down here (WC). He still has family in Clarksville. This guy's name is Calvin Hampton.

P.S. Drive safely if you are coming down Hwy 13 because it is the worst road to travel. There are lots of curves and 2 lanes with many deer crossings.

Cool, thanks. I'm taking Friday off, gonna get down there early, gonna check out at least one of those :hungry: . Anybody gonna be up for a CoachT get together, would like to meet some of yall. Man I love the playoffs...

Colkid if you want a steak or somthing than go to Bradley's. It is located just off the spuare behind Emareld's. It It is the best steak for the price....trust me....the steak is huge! I hope to meet some CA posters tomorrow night.

Colkid if you want a steak or somthing than go to Bradley's. It is located just off the spuare behind Emareld's. It It is the best steak for the price....trust me....the steak is huge! I hope to meet some CA posters tomorrow night.

Thanks wildcat, I believe Bradley's will be the place. I love checking out local owned joint's whenever I'm someplace new. I will probably be there around 5 if anyone cares to join me.

Sorry Mono, I'm going down early to check out the town, think I'm gonna try Bradley's that wildcat recommended. But I will reveal my identity before the game. If you been around CA awhile you will know me and might be surprised. LET'S GO COUGARS!!!

I was lookin at the past records and realized that Wayne County hasn't lost a home game since 2009 when we lost to the state champs Union City. Also, we have only lost a total of 3 home games since 2006 (Lewis Co., Jo Byrns-2008 and Union City-2009). It looks like we do really good at home....that might be a good advantage!!! GO WILDCATS!!!! thumb[1].gif

I was lookin at the past records and realized that Wayne County hasn't lost a home game since 2009 when we lost to the state champs Union City. Also, we have only lost a total of 3 home games since 2006 (Lewis Co., Jo Byrns-2008 and Union City-2009). It looks like we do really good at home....that might be a good advantage!!! GO WILDCATS!!!! thumb[1].gif

I didn't realize that, that's awesome. Homefield does mean something. It's the cool damp air from the creek. It's gonna get better this week. Wayne County is going to add another win.