South Pittsburg against Greenback

Roy Dillard

Roy, you need to take Thursday and Friday of next week off work and go up there to Greenback and watch their fire dept and make sure that don't take those fire trucks over there and wet down that Ridge man's field. If the wet that field with fire trucks Thursday night and Friday morning, it will be messy for the game Friday night.

Roy, you need to take Thursday and Friday of next week off work and go up there to Greenback and watch their fire dept and make sure that don't take those fire trucks over there and wet down that Ridge man's field. If the wet that field with fire trucks Thursday night and Friday morning, it will be messy for the game Friday night.

Let me ask you a question. Do you think this Ridge man would do that? I garuntee you if that Childress man finds out about this, he might put that Ridge man on probation. I saw one man tonight at Griders field with a Greenback shirt on, but I looked real close and he didnt have a video camera that I saw. I garuntee you if he did, I was going to call that Childress man myself and tell him about this mess. You think im joking but im not.

I was reading in my Murphy Fair book about this Seymour boy that is a runner for Greenback. This Seymour boy is 5'11 160lbs. It says in my Murphy Fair book that this boy had more than 2000 yards last year. Grider better pay attention to this Seymour boy. He is a real good runner that could cause us some problems. How fast does this Seymour boy run the 50 yard dash in?

I was reading in my Murphy Fair book about this Seymour boy that is a runner for Greenback. This Seymour boy is 5'11 160lbs. It says in my Murphy Fair book that this boy had more than 2000 yards last year. Grider better pay attention to this Seymour boy. He is a real good runner that could cause us some problems. How fast does this Seymour boy run the 50 yard dash in?

GCA said he wasn't very fast at the bottom of a scrum. thumb[1].gif