Mt. Juliet VS. Siegel

goldenbeers

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BlueRaider I agree with you on this one. I was completely surprised by Siegel going for two in that situation, it cost them 2nd place in the district and a home game in the playoffs. But I have heard that Coach W may have made the decision to finish the game based on the fact that a Siegel student had been killed in an auto crash and the info had already leaked to the sideline.

Not sure if thats true or not but I think the Stars will make the most of their oppurtunity to knock off the # 1 Seed and move on to the next round. I'll be at this one on Friday want to see this MJ team in person sounds like they are pretty good

Also remember his first grandchild was born only minutes before kickoff. Although he'd likely never admit it, they may of weighed slightly in the decision to try and end the game quickly.

Only way MJ gets slowed down is if they slow themselves down NOT BY Siegel! Perry runs a tight ship like no other--his team will be well prepared. COUNT ON IT!

Prepared? I guess they were prepared for the first half of the Oakland game? I know

my Bears can win this game, but ONLY if they play to their potential.

"--penalities, turn-overs, miscues." are not part of being prepared for winning

in the post season. It could have been 0-21 @ half against OHS. They must not

make those mistakes and the "D" must step up.

Ready and winning are 2 different things. Oakland was ready and you see how that turned out. That 7AAA gauntlet didn't help them get the win.

No disrespect for Oakland, they were young and rebuilding. But Oakland was blown out by both Blackman and Riverdale. If you think you're ready to beat up on Siegel just because you beat Oakland you could be in for a long night. No district gets ya ready for the playoffs like 7AAA (the only real 6A district). Try getting Smyrna, Oakland, Siegel, Blackman and Riverdale on your schedule next year and let me know how that works out for ya.

Just sayin....

Edited by DaBlueRaider

No disrespect for Oakland, they were young and rebuilding. But Oakland was blown out by both Blackman and Riverdale. If you think you're ready to beat up on Siegel just because you beat Oakland you could be in for a long night. No district gets ya ready for the playoffs like 7AAA (the only real 6A district). Try getting Smyrna, Oakland, Siegel, Blackman and Riverdale on your schedule next year and let me know how that works out for ya.

Just sayin....

You mean this same young and rebuilding Oakland team that beat Siegel this year. A.t.t. i'm more concerned about this year and not next year. All I know is that so far this year we are 2-0 against the mighty 7AAA and 11-0 overall.

Just sayin....

Edited by MJpride