Jo Byrns 2012 Version

MOTO24

Let's get our thoughts out there while the players are fresh in our mind. Offensively we'll return 3 linemen and our best WR. We replace the QB, RB, FB, & 2 WR's. Defensively we return our two best D-linemen, 1 LB, & 2 DB's. We replace the S, 1 ILB, 2 OLB's, & 2 D-linemen.

I expect Kevin Adkins to be the QB although soon to be freshman T. Cox is the man from what I hear. We won't be as good at QB but Kevin looks like a fiery competitor and I think he'll do quite well...No big worries for me at QB.

FB should be filled by #36 Nathan Huffman...he's listed at 6'-0" 216lbs and looks every bit of it and more. He's looked pretty good this year and with another year under his belt I expect him to get a lot better.

WR's will be #10 Jesse Hyde who has shown that he is a major playmaker as a sophomore...he's an athlete and he's not afraid to mix it up with the big dogs. I have no idea who will fill the other two WR positions but we've got several candidates with good height that should be able to fill in just fine. I'm not too worried about these spots but we do need to at least 1 more person to step up.

RB...boy oh boy, what to do, what to do? It's been A LONG TIME since JB folks have wondered who will run the ball. Based on what I've seen, you've got to go with sophomore (next year) Jake Hyde #44. He looks like as much of a playmaker as his brother Jesse Hyde (#10). He doesn't have a lot of size but he gets lost behind the line and can make guys miss. Another option would be to get Jesse Hunt back on the field; is this an option? One more option will be sophomore (next year) John Bales...from what I hear, he's got the mentality:roflol: . I hear he'd tell Ray Lewis he's gonna run over him and then he'd try to do it even if he knew he couldn't.

O-lineman...I think Jake Fletcher will be one of em but I don't know about the other.

Defense...who knows but I'm guessing some of the same guys that are replacing the offensive losses will also play defense. Depth will once again be an issue.

I think next year's team will have solid leadership in Ace Evans and there should be a good mix of players that play hungry and with an edge. I predict 7-3 and win the District.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's get our thoughts out there while the players are fresh in our mind. Offensively we'll return 3 linemen and our best WR. We replace the QB, RB, FB, & 2 WR's. Defensively we return our two best D-linemen, 1 LB, & 2 DB's. We replace the S, 1 ILB, 2 OLB's, & 2 D-linemen.

I expect Kevin Adkins to be the QB although soon to be freshman T. Cox is the man from what I hear. We won't be as good at QB but Kevin looks like a fiery competitor and I think he'll do quite well...No big worries for me at QB.

FB should be filled by #36 Nathan Huffman...he's listed at 6'-0" 216lbs and looks every bit of it and more. He's looked pretty good this year and with another year under his belt I expect him to get a lot better.

WR's will be #10 Jesse Hyde who has shown that he is a major playmaker as a sophomore...he's an athlete and he's not afraid to mix it up with the big dogs. I have no idea who will fill the other two WR positions but we've got several candidates with good height that should be able to fill in just fine. I'm not too worried about these spots but we do need to at least 1 more person to step up.

RB...boy oh boy, what to do, what to do? It's been A LONG TIME since JB folks have wondered who will run the ball. Based on what I've seen, you've got to go with sophomore (next year) Jake Hyde #44. He looks like as much of a playmaker as his brother Jesse Hyde (#10). He doesn't have a lot of size but he gets lost behind the line and can make guys miss. Another option would be to get Jesse Hunt back on the field; is this an option? One more option will be sophomore (next year) John Bales...from what I hear, he's got the mentality:roflol: . I hear he'd tell Ray Lewis he's gonna run over him and then he'd try to do it even if he knew he couldn't.

O-lineman...I think Jake Fletcher will be one of em but I don't know about the other.

Defense...who knows but I'm guessing some of the same guys that are replacing the offensive losses will also play defense. Depth will once again be an issue.

I think next year's team will have solid leadership in Ace Evans and there should be a good mix of players that play hungry and with an edge. I predict 7-3 and win the District.

Moto, what kind of mess is this? We are still in the 2011 season and Murphy hasnt even thought about the 2012 Murphy Fair book. So I could only give you a synopsis of next years Joe Byrns team out of my 2011 Murphy Fair book. I usually go through it at the end of the year and mark out all of the seniors with a marker so I can tell a little about each team next year until the 2012 Murphy Fair book will come out.

moto, this looks pretty accurate to me. from what i hear jesse is goin to try to get back on the team. kevin should be fine. and the line should be decent with ace evans and myles morris being the leaders. to me they proved that they are the 2 best linemen we had this year.

A lot of people are worried but i believe we could still be a good team. Boys if you read this hear me now....STAY IN THE WEIGHTROOM and you will be fine :thumb:

Moto, what kind of mess is this? We are still in the 2011 season and Murphy hasnt even thought about the 2012 Murphy Fair book. So I could only give you a synopsis of next years Joe Byrns team out of my 2011 Murphy Fair book. I usually go through it at the end of the year and mark out all of the seniors with a marker so I can tell a little about each team next year until the 2012 Murphy Fair book will come out.

Roy if ur goin to complain then go stay in ur own threads :thumb:

I understand Roy...the real synopsis will come later. This website I created is just for us to give our preview of what we think is going to be in the 2012 Murphy Fair book.

Roy if ur goin to complain then go stay in ur own threads :thumb:

I garuntee you that you cant tell me which website I can post on. I paid my money to be a plus member and I can post on any website I want to. You think im joking but im not. Moto does not care if I post on his website he created.

Edited by Roy Dillard

moto, this looks pretty accurate to me. from what i hear jesse is goin to try to get back on the team. kevin should be fine. and the line should be decent with ace evans and myles morris being the leaders. to me they proved that they are the 2 best linemen we had this year.

A lot of people are worried but i believe we could still be a good team. Boys if you read this hear me now....STAY IN THE WEIGHTROOM and you will be fine :thumb:

This is the biggest area for improvement.

I garuntee you that you cant tell me which website I can post on. I paid my money to be a plus member and I can post on any website I want to. You think im joking but im not. Moto does not care if I post on his website he created.

I so want to say that every "thread" is not a newly created website but we all know you know this, your just acting dumb, stupid, or whatever you want to call it.....

As far as JB in 2012 goes, I believe they will be fine; Coach Adkins has a good system going up there and he is getting the maximum effort out of those kids. Good luck and I am already looking forward to next year.....

I so want to say that every "thread" is not a newly created website but we all know you know this, your just acting dumb, stupid, or whatever you want to call it.....

As far as JB in 2012 goes, I believe they will be fine; Coach Adkins has a good system going up there and he is getting the maximum effort out of those kids. Good luck and I am already looking forward to next year.....

Guys, I think Roy Dillard doesn't know any better. Ever seen the movie "Radio" well that could very well be Roy Dillard.