Jo Byrns 2012 Version

MOTO24

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where the 2 RBs that moved big contributors to last years team or just a couple of guys that would push to make an impact this year? JB, has usually had decent depth each year so hard to see 2 RB moving away hurting that much.

Not big contributors last year, just expected/hoped to be this year.

How did the scrimmages against Gordonsville and Fairview turn out?

Not sure if this is 100% accurate but should be close...I was told the Gordonsville scrimmage was 28-0 in favor of Gordonsville and the Fairview score was 21-0 in favor of Fairview. I'm not surprised by either score. Both teams are quality opponenets and JB is extremely young with only 7 seniors. JB will have some growing pains but should have a solid team by season's end.

Not sure if this is 100% accurate but should be close...I was told the Gordonsville scrimmage was 28-0 in favor of Gordonsville and the Fairview score was 21-0 in favor of Fairview. I'm not surprised by either score. Both teams are quality opponenets and JB is extremely young with only 7 seniors. JB will have some growing pains but should have a solid team by season's end.

Nothing to feel bad about. Gordonsville is the team to beat in 1A. They have what many people consider the best senior class to ever come through the school.

You guys will be back sooner than later. Gordonsville is a good team. Possibly teh 2nd best team behind Cornbread Capitol.

• 1 month later...