Dresden vs Humboldt

87vikingalumni

I just can't see you scoring 34 points on Humboldt, unless you showed up at 6:30 and got a few in before the game. <_<

Be serious with yourself.

You will be in the basketball gym Monday morning :bored: and we are going to slam you there also.

We will not miss tackles and we will pick off passes. We will get to that QB you best believe it :thumb:

I'm confident in this, which means absolutely nothing. The boys are confident and that's what means everything.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Vikings :popcorneater:

All the Westview & McKenzie posters were confident too. They told us exactly what they were going to do to us & it didn't happen. It will all come down to who shows up to play. Slamming us in b-ball just ain't going to happen cause we don't even play each other.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, I think I might lose sleep over some Dresden people not liking my post. The truth hurts, don't it? Of course you guys are going to reverse the roll on me to make it look like you guys don't play dirty, when in reality you know that you guys do play dirty and you think it's funny.

Bless your heart I didn't mean to try to turn anything around on you. I

understand that calling Dresden dirty is all you have. You sure can't

talk about beating us now can you? Truth hurts don't it!!!! :roflol:

All the Westview & McKenzie posters were confident too. They told us exactly what they were going to do to us & it didn't happen. It will all come down to who shows up to play. Slamming us in b-ball just ain't going to happen cause we don't even play each other.

Ok, You've been warned. :roflol:

Edited by VikeTheKing

I'm guessing you didn't see the McKenzie vs Humboldt game then? That was probably the worst game McKenzie has played in years and you won by a score of 21 to 13, I believe. Friday night cant get here fast enough. This game will be won by the team who makes the leist mistakes (as most games are). Doesn't matter if you bigger, stronger, faster, or all that other crap your supposed to be.

Once again Lions, prove the haters wrong................

Didn't you lose to Mckenzie - was that your best game. And when Mckenzie lost to you wasn't that their worse game.

LOL, I think I might lose sleep over some Dresden people not liking my post. The truth hurts, don't it? Of course you guys are going to reverse the roll on me to make it look like you guys don't play dirty, when in reality you know that you guys do play dirty and you think it's funny.

I hope you don't lose any sleep over this and I really mean it. Matter of fact why don't you get off of here and see if you can get some.Humboldt fans don't let some outsider from GC try and make this into something that its not.We are coming to play football and going to try and win a ballgame;nothing else.Don't let somebody tarnish the outstanding season our two programs have had just because thier season was over with in week 1.Good luck to both teams but GO LIONS!!!

That little sophmore qb humboldt has is going to be a keeper, but he muscle free. 25 for us almost broke him in half. We thought we could run outside on Dresden, but they are much faster than they look. Humboldt best shot is to run right at Dresden. Should be a good game if they play power football. Humboldt has some quality backs. My pick Humboldt 21 dresden 26.

We played both teams. Dresden is more physical. Humboldt has more speed. If we didn't turnover the ball like idiots we drove up and down the field on humboldt. I hate dresden, but they are the better all around team if they hold onto the ball. Could be a blowout because of the big heads in humboldt.

Ok, I would assume that you are from UC, but then your name may state that you don't like UC. So what team do you represent when you say that you have played us. Our kids do not have the "big head" maybe some fans have the "big head".

If UC - didn't u guys put up quite a few points on Dresden?

How many did you put on us?

I'm guessing you didn't see the McKenzie vs Humboldt game then? That was probably the worst game McKenzie has played in years and you won by a score of 21 to 13, I believe. Friday night cant get here fast enough. This game will be won by the team who makes the leist mistakes (as most games are). Doesn't matter if you bigger, stronger, faster, or all that other crap your supposed to be.

Once again Lions, prove the haters wrong................

It was the worst game Humboldt played all year and they still won! I am no Dresden hater just giving my imo on who i think will win!

Humboldt ain't Westview or Mckenzie! Mckenzie simply played poorly Friday night and after this week Westview along with Dresden will be sitting at home!

We played both teams. Dresden is more physical. Humboldt has more speed. If we didn't turnover the ball like idiots we drove up and down the field on humboldt. I hate dresden, but they are the better all around team if they hold onto the ball. Could be a blowout because of the big heads in humboldt.

UC only came close to scoring a couple of times in the game and crossed the 50 yard line maybe twice! Why did u turn the ball over i will tell you why Humboldt that is why! No who has the big head if Dresden wins this game i will be the first congrats them!

Edited by zebra99