Dresden vs Humboldt

87vikingalumni

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This Milan fan says Humboldt has way too many weapons on offense, they are big up front, and

have two or three backs that can flat out fly. Very solid defense, gives up almost no

big plays and they tackle very well. Dresden will be scrappy, but the third and fourth

qtrs will belong to Humboldt. Dresden's defense will be on the field for more minutes than

they're used to.

Humboldt 35

Dresden 14

Never seen humboldt before the UC game. Good looking team. . ooohhh too fast, too good, too athletic...blah blah blah...just kick the ball off save the show. We prepared for it by showing episodes of GLEE before every practice. Football is played between whistles. Our boys will be there. :popcorneater:

Hey everbody Dresden poster says their football team watches GLEE.

That sounds strange. Are you, :idea:. Strange?

You can't say those other words on here. You have fun watching GLEE, :ph34r:

our boys play football they don't watch it. :thumb:

Edited by VikeTheKing

This Milan fan says Humboldt has way too many weapons on offense, they are big up front, and

have two or three backs that can flat out fly. Very solid defense, gives up almost no

big plays and they tackle very well. Dresden will be scrappy, but the third and fourth

qtrs will belong to Humboldt. Dresden's defense will be on the field for more minutes than

they're used to.

Humboldt 35

Dresden 14

I hope this prediction comes true!!!! :P

Blasted...lol. You pioneers are soft! Just glad you consider a message board a blasting. Next Fall you can watch a blasting in week 1 :roflol: . SOFT!

Gibson Co. football this year was soft. Gibson Co. football was HORRIBLE. I'm not going to deny that. If you can't blast Gibson Co., then you will be having major problems.

My question to you was....why are you on here acting as a fan when you're a coach? Most good coaches don't get on coacht talking up their team.

Gibson Co. football this year was soft. Gibson Co. football was HORRIBLE. I'm not going to deny that. If you can't blast Gibson Co., then you will be having major problems.

My question to you was....why are you on here acting as a fan when you're a coach? Most good coaches don't get on coacht talking up their team.

Glee was a rerun so he has nothing better to do.... Don't worry he will have the Insane Lion Posse and the Juggalo Army will be fired up. :hungry:

Mr. Pioneer one see alot of football games every year! You know your football pretty well. Give me your take on Friday night's game!

they're used to.

Humboldt 35

Dresden 14

Humboldt will not take the Lions lightly i promise you that! I seen the Mckenzie and Dresden game Friday night. Meaning no disrespect to the Rebel fans. I have watch Mckenzie play several times over the years!But that was probably the worst performance by a Mckenzie team in years! The Rebels looked terrible Friday night they could not block,tackle or do anything right Friday night! They were just plain flat all night! I agree with u swingjuice Dresden will play Humboldt tough for about a half! Then Humboldt's speed and power will wear them down! If the Lions plan on running the QB all night like they did at Mckenzie it will be a long night for the Lions!

Edited by zebra99

I just watched the Humboldt and Union City game and if you think we will roll over and give you the game like UC did, it will be a long night for Humboldt.I know things can happen like turnovers and injuries to make a difference in a ballgame but if we take care of ourselves and the ball I like our chances in this game.Now I'm not saying by no means that Humboldt isn't a great team, I'm just saying I like our chances.I will have to say that Humboldt is a very fast team and plays physical but I know we have faced that all year long and have done a pretty good job with it.Once again I look foward to a great game and a good football atmosphere when we come to your place on Friday night Humboldt.Hope everyone remains safe.Go Lions!