Dresden vs Humboldt

87vikingalumni

I wonder why hogheaven get's on here and acts like he's a fan of Dresden when he's actually a coach for Dresden....

It's ok a fan can be a coach and a coach can be a fan. If he's on here trying to figure out what he's going to do Friday, he's in the wrong place. Cause Humboldt has no good player, passers, catchers, tacklers, intercepters, punters, kickers, blockers, or coaches. :)

THEY ARE ALL GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREAT. :thumb: oops I'm stuttering again.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ysoangry, we at Humboldt understand. Our kids have been called many names in the past, and I think we've just learned to ignore it and simply play ball. At least I hope that's the case! You have a great team in Dresden and everyone knows it. We are confident in our team, too. I expect a great game by two great teams. As for the refs, like Forrest said, you never know what you are gonna get. I also hope they don't inject themselves in the game and that they aren't attention hogs. If they have to call penalties, I pray they'll BE FAIR! There can't be holding on just ONE team out there and there can't be a mysterious holding call after a team runs for a long td!!! Those phantom calls kill me! So, I just want a cleanly called game, and I hope our Vikings have the higher score at the end of the night. :thumb:

I really think our kids gain motivation from the name calling. All year long we've heard the name calling and it only gets them fired up. No doubt it should be a hard fought battle this Friday night and may the best team win. Both schools should be very proud of the year they've had will represent west Tn skillfully the next round. Hope all the players stay healthly on both teams. Don't worry about the defensive coach hiding with us cause we are loud enough to get kicked out of the game ourselves. Don't be surprised if a shadowy figure isn't spotted in a grassy knoll somewhere around your school though.

Go Lions.............

Has anyone heard that the coach at Peabody resigned?

I here he will be stepping down as well! I kinda feel for coach Scott this season because he did not have much to work with this year. As a matter of fact the last couple of years. The fact that matters is he only has 43 wins in 9 years! Good luck to coach Scott in the coming years!

Ysoangry, we at Humboldt understand. Our kids have been called many names in the past, and I think we've just learned to ignore it and simply play ball. At least I hope that's the case! You have a great team in Dresden and everyone knows it. We are confident in our team, too. I expect a great game by two great teams. As for the refs, like Forrest said, you never know what you are gonna get. I also hope they don't inject themselves in the game and that they aren't attention hogs. If they have to call penalties, I pray they'll BE FAIR! There can't be holding on just ONE team out there and there can't be a mysterious holding call after a team runs for a long td!!! Those phantom calls kill me! So, I just want a cleanly called game, and I hope our Vikings have the higher score at the end of the night. :thumb:

Let me say this all games i have seen this year the zebra's have been pretty bad. That just calling bit on one team but both! I hope both teams get a fair shake Friday night!

Let me say this all games i have seen this year the zebra's have been pretty bad. That just not calling it on one team but both! I hope both teams get a fair shake Friday night!

Edited by zebra99

It's ok a fan can be a coach and a coach can be a fan. If he's on here trying to figure out what he's going to do Friday, he's in the wrong place. Cause Humboldt has no good player, passers, catchers, tacklers, intercepters, punters, kickers, blockers, or coaches. :)

THEY ARE ALL GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREAT. :thumb: oops I'm stuttering again.

Personally I think it's awesome for a coach to be on here (if he is a coach). Really enjoy reading his comments and if the coaching career doesn't work out for him I think he could be a comic down the line, maybe in California. Only problem is, his comments are really left coast most of the time. :mrgreen:

Doubt if anyone is going to learn anything, about any team on here, but it makes the work day go by faster.

I wonder why hogheaven get's on here and acts like he's a fan of Dresden when he's actually a coach for Dresden....

If I'm not mistaken they have a basketball forum on coacht so why don't you get on there and support your team and leave Dresden alone. You might need to check there should be some more people on there after Friday night(McKenzie)so you can have someone to talk about Dresden to. But if you can't just keep on talking about us we are used to it. Go Lions!

If I'm not mistaken they have a basketball forum on coacht so why don't you get on there and support your team and leave Dresden alone. You might need to check there should be some more people on there after Friday night(McKenzie)so you can have someone to talk about Dresden to. But if you can't just keep on talking about us we are used to it. Go Lions!

LOL...We Haven't Started blowing Up Those Boards Yet... :roflolk:

Hey DAD, if we somehow get by Humboldt, I hope we get the same guy singing the anthem that we had last time(Jose can u see) :roflol:

I wonder why you are always trying to show up and say something on our threads when you know that no one really cares what you think. But it is ok, if you want to feel like what you say matters, you can stay on here. We enjoy a laugh every now and then.