Dresden vs Humboldt

87vikingalumni

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dresden is a bunch of slow fat kids with no class, especially the coaching staff. I can't wait to see humboldt run over these farm boys. Go humboldt knights!

Hey lookie here the floods didn't kill all the river rats. One survived. Decatormom keep on rooting for the other side and maybe you will get lucky someday and have a team do for you what your team couldn't. I look foward to coming to Humboldt for a good football game. Hope it is an injury free game for both teams. Good luck to our Dresden Lions! ysoangry, I hope we have the same kind of crazies in our cheering section as we did last week. Bring friends and family to game Friday and support our players. The boys said the support helped alot. Go Lions!

Edited by dad

Dresden is a bunch of slow fat kids with no class, especially the coaching staff. I can't wait to see humboldt run over these farm boys. Go humboldt knights!

Funny....."Fat" is one word I've never heard our Lions called. Most people know them as the Oompa Loompas. Are you still not over the whooping you all received in Dresden a few weeks ago? Hey, you should be happy since your team is 4-6 and got the bye. :roflol:

Man, Dresden. Is there anyone you DON'T have a rivalry with or haven't pissed off?? :roflolk: Decaturmom seems particularly angry at you. :popcorneater:

And once again, Go Vikings!!! :mrgreen:

Only ones mad at us are the ones we beat. Hope humboldt is mad after Friday night. Go lions

Man YSOANGRY did you cause such a problem :lol:

Not sure how I started this but what the heck. :twisted::twisted: Go fat slow kittens!!!!!!! I mean Lions. Really hope it's a game decided by the players and not zebras. Wish we could be in the river rat division this year. With out 8 and 2 record they could have given us the gold ball and we wouldn't have to play Humboldt.

Vike the king, I'm soangry because our team is smaller, slower, not as aggressive, cant play four quarters, umpa loopas, cant take hits, unsportsmanlike, thugs and they are fat.

Those names are hurtfull and it makes me sad. :( Sorry to all the teams we beat this year, maybe the TSSAA should quit keeping score and give all the boys medals at the end of the season so we all can be winners and get along. :flower:

NOT!!!!

Edited by ysoangry

Oompa loompas venture into Humboldt. Going to be the HUGE, Stong, physical Vikings against the small, weak, SOFT Lions. Meow. Hope we can muster enough to knock the rust off from your off weak. WOOHOO!!! I CAN"T WAIT! :roflolk:

Rust? These Vikes are well oiled machines! You can't stop all we will hit you with. We've played em small, large, fast and slow. We go before the flow not with it. :thumb:

Vike the king, I'm soangry because our team is smaller, slower, not as aggressive, cant play four quarters, umpa loopas, cant take hits, unsportsmanlike, thugs and they are fat.

Those names are hurtfull and it makes me sad. :( Sorry to all the teams we beat this year, maybe the TSSAA should quit keeping score and give all the boys medals at the end of the season so we all can be winners and get along. :flower:

NOT!!!!

Well Humboldt doesn't do name calling - we get our games done on the field. Just a little trash talking fans on here. But we do like to keep it sporty. :thumb:

Edited by VikeTheKing