Greeneville vs Carter Hornets

BVDevil

I hope gc is right. I am always supportive of my boys. I hope they don't get relaxed thinking playoffs will be easy. Ballard will keep him ready but these Sr.s' have been to the ship twice already. Carter poses a definite threat to our secondary, but I think we will respond. Without the dynamic offense from a year a go, the games will get closer as we go. We can not afford the mistakes we had last night. Again, I still think Devils win. 38-14 Ogles gets a FG and breaks his 57 yard school record.

GO BIG GREENE

I think if the offense can get going faster than it did last night, this one get ugly early... they struggled offensively early in the game and had some penalties that were debatable.... but if they find a spark early and get shuffler 100% then I say 42-0 1st half...2nd string play 2nd half. 56-13 final

Go Big Greene :thumb:

Morristown already did didn't they? I'm not downin the devils at all. They will win a gold ball I'm sure and they are a tremendous team hands down one of the top five in the state regardless of classification.

Im talkin about right now the way the defense is playin. And in that game we were missin 2 starters on D and Rollins half the game