Greeneville vs Carter Hornets

BVDevil

I wish walker the best, but he will be easy to be replaced. He's not big on"hitting". I say we control the clock and win 52-7

I understand what you are saying about having options to replace him. However, I tend to disagree with your comments. If Walker Troy wasn’t our best option (in terms of team success) at safety, then I don’t think he would be back there. Remember how bad we were getting beat in the secondary early this year (scrimmages, Science Hill, Mo West), but that has been improved greatly since they put Walker back there. I’m sure the coaching staff and players will get this figured out, but you don’t easily replace 4.58 speed at the high school level. Even if you move one of the offensive guys to safety that has equal or better speed, you will still be missing something on the offensive side of the ball due to increased fatigue from playing both ways. Greeneville will be fine, but I don’t agree that he will be “easy to be replacedâ€.

At this point all the devils need at safety is a good coverage guy cause nobody is runnin on them right now.. The best option would be kelby because he's a ball hawk. When shuffler gets back to 100% it will prolly be him, which I thought he should have been all year.

in theory putting shuf back there sounds like a great idea, but in reality, i dont see it. First, he needs to get 100 percent healthy before even getting back to running the ball, second, when he does get back 100 percent, would we really want him expending the energy he would have to playing back there? just a question. His speed has been visibly missed on offense. when he gets back i say keep doing what he's been doing. we def. need him back asap though.

How many games u watch? When we go 2 deep Perkins drops back, and lane is not an olb. I could see Jefferson going to safety since tillery had been outstanding at cb. Kelby may, but hollowell may be an option too. I wish walker the best, but he will be easy to be replaced. He's not big on"hitting". I say we control the clock and win 52-7

What a fan! Taking a shot at an injured player. I actually do wish him the best. I hate to see that happen to anyone, especially this time of year.

What a fan! Taking a shot at an injured player. I actually do wish him the best. I hate to see that happen to anyone, especially this time of year.

I don't think he is easily replaced. I can't imagine that Greeneville wants to overhaul their defensive scheme at this point in the season. Although, I think the have plenty enough talent that they can fill the void. That person may be better, but we lose him elsewhere. Eventually, we WILL miss him. I have seen all but two games and he has greatly improved the Devils defense. They are loaded on "D" so I think ultimately the outcome will be the same. The Rel and Mel show followed by Ethan and Thornton, and several others I failed to mention are great players. Greenevilles D can win a few games by themselves. I say Gville wins this one 42-7.

Shouldn't u be on a south Greene or west Greene thread? Oh yeah there are none. I was not taking a shot at an injured player. I said the same before, I saw walker in the hospital Saturday...so get outta here with that $h!+.

Edited by greenedevils

I don't think he is easily replaced. I can't imagine that Greeneville wants to overhaul their defensive scheme at this point in the season. Although, I think the have plenty enough talent that they can fill the void. That person may be better, but we lose him elsewhere. Eventually, we WILL miss him. I have seen all but two games and he has greatly improved the Devils defense. They are loaded on "D" so I think ultimately the outcome will be the same. The Rel and Mel show followed by Ethan and Thornton, and several others I failed to mention are great players. Greenevilles D can win a few games by themselves. I say Gville wins this one 42-7.

I know Greeneville has to have one of the best coaching staffs in the state, they will have whoever steps into the mix, ready to go. The Greeneville fans should be extremely thankful that they have the coaches they do to coach their young men.

Edited by hearsay

Shouldn't u be on a south Greene or west Greene thread? Oh yeah there are none. I was not taking a shot at an injured player. I said the same before, I saw walker in the hospital Saturday...so get outta here with that $h!+.

Ok, you said he would be "easily replaced" and that he didn't like to hit. Then you go see him in the hospital. What a great guy! Did you tell him how easily he would be replaced while you were there? Probably not. By the way, great use of vocabulary at the end of your post, but I think you spelled it wrong.

Ok, you said he would be "easily replaced" and that he didn't like to hit. Then you go see him in the hospital. What a great guy! Did you tell him how easily he would be replaced while you were there? Probably not. By the way, great use of vocabulary at the end of your post, but I think you spelled it wrong.

I didn't mean easily replaced in the context you are putting it in. I was referring to the devil's depth. Anyways I owe you no explanation.

I didn't mean easily replaced in the context you are putting it in. I was referring to the devil's depth. Anyways I owe you no explanation.

I never asked for an explanation. Just read what you wrote again and if I misinterpreted it I apologize. I just commented on what I read. Thanks for not cussing me this time.