Page at White House

BDP2003

BDP took care of business tonight against the War Eagles of Sycamore. Page pulled off the big upset of the night with a 17-6 win at undefeated Lexington. I am looking forward to hearing from the Page faithful and finding out more about your football team. Good luck to both teams. Each went from the round of 32 to 16, gotta love that. I like White House making a quarterfinals appearance .

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BDP took care of business tonight against the War Eagles of Sycamore. Page pulled off the big upset of the night with a 17-6 win at undefeated Lexington. I am looking forward to hearing from the Page faithful and finding out more about your football team. Good luck to both teams. Each went from the round of 32 to 16, gotta love that. I like White House making a quarterfinals appearance .

Would somebody, anybody, explain to me how this was a upset? A team travels west and crosses the river. A West Tennessee team gets beat. That's the norm. Why in the heck is anyone surprised? :shock:

How sweet it is. Two teams that struggled some during the regular season are on a collision course. I think we can score on Page, but it will not be easy. Maybe the combo of Johnson, Wicker, and McEwen can keep them guessing and we can get some in the end zone. Our O-line and how they play will make the difference. Congrats to both teams for showing great perseverance. It won't be easy for either team but I'll go with the Devils at home 17-10. BDP!!!

How sweet it is. Two teams that struggled some during the regular season are on a collision course. I think we can score on Page, but it will not be easy. Maybe the combo of Johnson, Wicker, and McEwen can keep them guessing and we can get some in the end zone. Our O-line and how they play will make the difference. Congrats to both teams for showing great perseverance. It won't be easy for either team but I'll go with the Devils at home 17-10. BDP!!!

"struggled some" :roflolk:

Congrats to Page you have represented our district well, we're pulling for you! good luck!