Lewis County AT Fairview

Slim88

When Fairview beat MC the radio team for MC stated they had not seen that kind of talent and speed on one team in a long time. He predicted a deep run for the Jackets and I agree with him. The jacket defense has gotten better with the return of Stevenson at defensive end. He has been a beast since he returned. His return has given the DC a lot of options. Lewis county better be prepared the jackets bring blitz packages from all kinds of angles. They will stack the box this week knowing the speed they have in the defensive backfield can shut down any throws Lewis will try. I look for a typical Lewis county vs Fairview game very physical well played but in the end I don't think Lewis county can match the talent the jackets have.

Personally I feel like this one could go either way. Much respect for the FV team, and all of 12AA for that matter(excluding MC). I kinda hate to meet up with FV so early, I would like to seen all the 12AA teams go much deeper before having to meet. This will be the end of the road for one of these teams. LC28 FV14

Gotta be proud of all the teams in this district that made it past the first round even your most bitter rivals, including Marshall County. Just shows how really tough this district is.

There's no chance that Lewis beats Fairview. These guys are peaking at the right time and there are a lot of unknown weapons on this team. The wide receiver opposite 21 (number 18) hasn't been targeted much but has been very open and capable of making plays. All of their running backs can take it to the house at any time. The Jacket's defense got the shutout last night and will do it again next week. I mean, their starters left the game at halftime. That speaks for itself. Prediction: Fairview 28 Lewis 0.

It always seems like any game between LC and FV is a great game. I never like to say this because it is usually just dumb, but even earlier in the year the game was much closer than the score implied. FV is talented, but so is LC. LC had alot of mistakes the first game, I think they will cut the bigger portion of those out come friday. This should be epic.:hungry: