Alcoa at Bledsoe County

howdoitknow

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beat the crap out of CAK, Alcoa! Beat the living crap out of those no-class punks!

Midfield, 35 points up, 4th and two, and they faked the punt....

GET THEM!

GO ALCOA!

:thumb:

No class punks? We pull our starters at the half and play 2nd and 3rs string the whole 2nd half. When did Polk pull thier starters? CAK could have hung 60 if they had wanted. Maybe they should not have run a fake but maybe it was give Alcoa something to look at for next week. Maybe they had planned to run the fake the first time they punted and Polk never stopped CAK in the first half?

What is your problem? Did you get cut by Greeneville at some point? Greeneville played the second and third string the entire second half tonight. You are making yourself look really stupid with all your comments about Greeneville.

I have no problems outside of you guys trying to make your team look innocent every week after running it up on other schools. 77-7 says all I need to know! I'm dropping it there but just so you know I hope that Maplewood, White House, Giles, and or Marshall beat Greeneville down the road.