Alcoa at Bledsoe County

howdoitknow

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'z gittin ready to head off the Mountain toard Sleepy Hollow. Gonna be a cold one tonight, gotta start loadin up on the antifreeeze early. If any of you hosers is comin, give me a call. I'll have cold beverages and a warm fire waitin fer ya. Don't recon I'll make it home tonight.

Just talked to the Hermit. He sez the spread on the other Mountain at the Hermit Hole is Bledsoe by 15.:thumb:

I'z gittin ready to head off the Mountain toard Sleepy Hollow. Gonna be a cold one tonight, gotta start loadin up on the antifreeeze early. If any of you hosers is comin, give me a call. I'll have cold beverages and a warm fire waitin fer ya. Don't recon I'll make it home tonight.

Just talked to the Hermit. He sez the spread on the other Mountain at the Hermit Hole is Bledsoe by 15.:thumb:

I'll take that bet........

It should be an exciting night for the folks in Pikeville to come out and see such a traditional power house as Alcoa. Be sure to get there early enough to catch the warm ups and the "too hype" chant that the Tornadoes do. (although it seems strange not seeing Tyson and his dreads bouncing around leading too hype this year). Good luck to both teams tonight. Bledsoe has a huge opportunity before them. IF they can upset Alcoa it will be talked about for a very very very long time in the valley. IMHO the only way that is going to happen is for Alcoa to commit multiple turnovers and untimely penalites.

Good luck to both teams, with a special shout out to all the Seniors for both teams that will be playing tonight. Here's to you, your families and all your coaches thru the years. Thanks for participating in one of the best sports ever created :thumb:

Your crazy if u think bledsoe will win by 15...

I'll go with Alcoa to win tonight by a score of 35-7.

They still have the pieces in place to win it all if they can find a way to put it all together for these next 4 Friday nights. That means that Oggs and Hambrick have to make plays offensively and the defense has to fly to the football just as Alcoa teams have always done.

I'll go with Alcoa to win tonight by a score of 35-7.

They still have the pieces in place to win it all if they can find a way to put it all together for these next 4 Friday nights. That means that Oggs and Hambrick have to make plays offensively and the defense has to fly to the football just as Alcoa teams have always done.

I agree I still got alcoa winning state jus gotta take care of the ball and make big plays.. good luck bledsoe cuz u will need it tonight. My final score alcoa 46 bledsoe 7