Livingston Academy at Knox Fulton

swipper

The goons from Yun's-ville will be gunned down in this one. Not enough talent.....

You wouldn't know talent if it was staring you in the face. Go back to yo one horse town and beat up on Pickett and RBS and the like. Let the men play there game and you boys and girls play yours.

Back to the game. LA has to prevent Fulton from making the big play and they definitely can win. And that includes the kicking game. What I know about Fulton is that they are a run orientated team. No QB to speak of throwing but dangerous runner much like Gibbs. I think Fulton only beat Gibbs 13 to 7 so we definitely have a chance.I hope we don't hang our hat on that theory. Because Fulton is VERY DANGEROUS TEAM. But it's hard to come back from a 3 td deficit if all you can do is run the ball. Much like Gibbs had to face.

GO BIG BLUE

You wouldn't know talent if it was staring you in the face. Go back to yo one horse town and beat up on Pickett and RBS and the like. Let the men play there game and you boys and girls play yours.

Back to the game. LA has to prevent Fulton from making the big play and they definitely can win. And that includes the kicking game. What I know about Fulton is that they are a run orientated team. No QB to speak of throwing but dangerous runner much like Gibbs. I think Fulton only beat Gibbs 13 to 7 so we definitely have a chance.I hope we don't hang our hat on that theory. Because Fulton is VERY DANGEROUS TEAM. But it's hard to come back from a 3 td deficit if all you can do is run the ball. Much like Gibbs had to face.

GO BIG BLUE

He's from Macon County, Coach.

When was Macon County's last state championship?

When was their last semi-final appearance? How many times?

What about third round appearance? How many times?

Who does Macon County play this week? Oh yeah...

LA leads all-time series known 19-12 with Macon County.

Take care of business LA, let's go on to round number three. If anyone thinks it is going to be easy, please, stay away from society.

Edited by King21

Take care of business LA, let's go on to round number three. If anyone thinks it is going to be easy, please, stay away from society.

If anyone thinks Monterey North will win, please put down the Kool-Aid!

Doubt you'll get Basil to respond to this one, but I'll give it a shot...

1. Cheerleading title, but I think they will win it in golf in the next couple years.

2. The Wonder Year ('03). (notice wonder year)

3. See #2

4. Check the basketball boards

^_^

Doubt you'll get Basil to respond to this one, but I'll give it a shot...

1. Cheerleading title, but I think they will win it in golf in the next couple years.

2. The Wonder Year ('03). (notice wonder year)

3. See #2

4. Check the basketball boards

^_^

Now that's funny right there. As Roy says...you think I'm kiddin but I'm not. :roflol:

Now that's funny right there. As Roy says...you think I'm kiddin but I'm not. :roflol:

What's so funny? I do think their golf team will win it in the next couple of years...possibly both the boys and girls. They have a lot of young talent that can go low on any given day lead by Zach Polston and Katlin Cartwright.

Oh wait...maybe that wasn't what you were laughing about. :huh:

What's so funny? I do think their golf team will win it in the next couple of years...possibly both the boys and girls. They have a lot of young talent that can go low on any given day lead by Zach Polston and Katlin Cartwright.

Oh wait...maybe that wasn't what you were laughing about. :huh:

No I wasn't talking about their golf teams. They also have a goood baseball program. But Football leaves a lil to be desired. Like swaney said since 75 football hasn't been to good until Pemberton came along. For MC sake I hope they can keep him to stay and coach.

But prior to 75 Macon..Hartsville were the top programs around the mid-state. I played against both.. the 72 state champs Jackets beat us my soph year 30-23. Jimmy Maynord was our QB. Bobby Joe Gregory was theirs. Seems like Donnie Oldham started as an 8th grader on that Hartsville team. Those 2 teams were very good back in the day especially Hartsville.