Livingston Academy at Knox Fulton

swipper

Looks like you're not getting the whole story steno. LA's record:

2006: 1-9

2007: 1-9

2008: 1-9

2010: 5-6

Was MC records comparable to those I just listed?

Macon County:

2006: 5-5

2007: 2-8

2008: 1-9

2009: 0-10

2010: 5-6

From 2006 to 2010 LA has a win/loss record of 13-37 and MC is 13-38 if I did my math right.

Edited by swanson71

No I wasn't talking about their golf teams. They also have a goood baseball program. But Football leaves a lil to be desired. Like swaney said since 75 football hasn't been to good until Pemberton came along. For MC sake I hope they can keep him to stay and coach.

But prior to 75 Macon..Hartsville were the top programs around the mid-state. I played against both.. the 72 state champs Jackets beat us my soph year 30-23. Jimmy Maynord was our QB. Bobby Joe Gregory was theirs. Seems like Donnie Oldham started as an 8th grader on that Hartsville team. Those 2 teams were very good back in the day especially Hartsville.

i believe you are talking about danny joe gregory. good luck to la this week. :thumb:

How does everyone see this one going.

I am going to pick Livingston Academy in this one. Especially of they play like they have the last two games.

But Just looking to see how everybody takes on this game.

FULTON will run all over LA come friday. Not even a contest in this one . The Falcons will welcome you to knoxville real quick friday night

FULTON will run all over LA come friday. Not even a contest in this one . The Falcons will welcome you to knoxville real quick friday night

Looking over your schedule and seeing you beat Gibbs 13-7, we are really thinking about not even showing up--since we only beat them by 21! Better hope we don't wear out our welcome!