Livingston Academy at Knox Fulton

swipper

Once you play for it, it gives you chills to hear it when it matters. At least we don't have "BDP"...I do hear that deep in the jungles of South America that they are finding a cure for that.

Oh...I bet. LA has a very good chance to win this game. If they go out and limit mistakes...I think they win. And...of course...keep McCoin in the game. He is a player.

Edited by Antwan

Oh...I bet. LA has a very good chance to win this game. If they go out and limit mistakes...I think they win. And...of course...keep McCoin in the game. He is a player.

Definitely have a chance. The key is defense. Can we get to the edge first? McCoin is definitely a gamer, and his other 10 teammates on offense move like five fingers on a hand. I think this is going to be a great game. Y'all be safe if you head anywhere tonight, I'm out as of right now...to Hooters and Fulton for me. (GREAT COMBINATION!) :thumb:

Definitely have a chance. The key is defense. Can we get to the edge first? McCoin is definitely a gamer, and his other 10 teammates on offense move like five fingers on a hand. I think this is going to be a great game. Y'all be safe if you head anywhere tonight, I'm out as of right now...to Hooters and Fulton for me. (GREAT COMBINATION!) :thumb:

Bring back a win...and wings... :D Have a safe trip...my friend.

Looking over your schedule and seeing you beat Gibbs 13-7, we are really thinking about not even showing up--since we only beat them by 21! Better hope we don't wear out our welcome!

Pardon me sir.... but I can't help but notice the large shoe that seems to be stuck in your mouth. How ever did it get there?

Congratulations Fred Elder for setting the Fulton all-time single game rushing record of 330+ yards tonight.

Go Falcons!

We at Scott High learned something about Fulton from the years playing against them. If you plan on beating them, you better play them in week 1, 2, or 3. After that, the coaches start to figure out who of the 100 or so kids on the team really want to and can play. Good luck to you guys. Hope you win it all.

Really dont know how LA beat Gibbs ... Gibbs looked alot better in person but I guess LA had a great game ... speed was the difference .. LA's QB was a good player but he had little help against a swarming Falcon defense and was running for his like all night ... 550 total yards of offense for Fulton and 185 for LA the radio said ... Falcons will need a great effort and some turnovers from Greeneville and try and match physical play to advance .. but we will see .. I will be there .. Greeneville will be favored for sure thats why we play the games .... upsets happen every week .. and hoping for one next week.

When it get playoff time you can tell who has play tough games all year by the way they win this Fulton team was tough they ran the ball all night over 500 yards total offense that show me that they play tough teams every Friday night.They had all kind of speed to go along with a lot of talent just to much for our Wildcats tonight.We got a lot of talent and a lot of speed coming back next year so i say GO WILDCATS i prond of you

Oh I didn't forget you. I know! 70s were pretty good. Barack, good to see you not only can damper the spirits of Americans, but the LA faithful as well! No wonder you won't make it a second term.

In the words of the immortal Joe Friday "Just the facts sir, just the facts." Must hit the campaign trail now, but want to congratulate Hayes on breaking the rushing record. Yes, he did. :thumb:

Pardon me sir.... but I can't help but notice the large shoe that seems to be stuck in your mouth. How ever did it get there?

Congratulations Fred Elder for setting the Fulton all-time single game rushing record of 330+ yards tonight.

Go Falcons!

Got to be one in every crowd! I was chasing down some crow with the shoe! Be sure and get some pictures next week of where Greenville's shoes will be stuck!