Tullahoma Play Calling?

wildcatdude

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are tired of Coach Olive, please send him 10 miles up HWY 55. Manchester will take him and he won't even have to move. Plus, we can keep the CC kids home instead of them going to T-town to play for him.

That makes me wonder...If Tullahoma is getting kids from Manchester, Franklin County, Bedford and Moore Counties which I hear they do...Tullahoma should be unbeatable. Is the coaching good or average. I'm not saying anything against the coaches but it does make me wonder. Class A South Pitt put the mercy rule on Franklin County this year and Class A Moore County beat Warren County, two of Tullahoma's wins this year. Tullahoma was lucky to beat Franklin County. How weak is the schedule? Columbia last year is the only good team that I can remember Tullahoma beating in years. Tullahoma does have a fine stadium.

Ok I have read all of the replies to my post and I still feel the same. Yes nit having the 6 turnovers were big but we would not have had them if we were running the right plays. Anybody could see the only weakness in Centennials defense was the line. They were small. We kept trying to go outside and hit the crossing paterns but they were to fast. This should have been know going in. Yes we have had some good game plans this year but most of the time it was when someone was not there!

Ok I have read all of the replies to my post and I still feel the same. Yes nit having the 6 turnovers were big but we would not have had them if we were running the right plays. Anybody could see the only weakness in Centennials defense was the line. They were small. We kept trying to go outside and hit the crossing paterns but they were to fast. This should have been know going in. Yes we have had some good game plans this year but most of the time it was when someone was not there!

Being an outsider with no idea... I'll bite! who was missing when the good game plans were made/used?

We will take him at Warren County also...I noticed at the MTSU 7 on 7 Tullahoma wasn't as explosive as I thought they should be.someone told me neither Sheffeild was playing this year and I was in shock to loose so much talent would devistate any team. When we played them in the season their offense was mostly the run that beat us when the year before it was the pass.Loosing 2 D1 prospects will change what you do offensively My Hats off to the players and coaches having a great season.

Edited by SmashmouthFB

Wildcatdude....I'm sure the coaching staff could use an expert offensive mind like yours. Contact the head coach and see if he will make you a member of his staff. If you do not want to take a pay cut, be a volunteer. Or, if the play calling bothers you too much, become a Rebeldude or Raiderdude or Eagledude. Tullahoma has a solid, consistant program that most schools in the area would love to have even if they don't win a championship every year.

The x-o's are fine but what about all the foul language used by some of our coaches in the press box during the games. I have heard words come from that area that would make a sailor blush. Why does Coach Olive stand for this. Binns and Scott, you has heard this too so don't act like it don't happen. Players are verbally abused by this coach all the time even the administration knows of it. It might be time some new faces on this staff.

Edited by tcats

The x-o's are fine but what about all the foul language used by some of our coaches in the press box during the games. I have heard words come from that area that would make a sailor blush. Why does Coach Olive stand for this. Binns and Scott, you has heard this too so don't act like it don't happen. Players are verbally abused by this coach all the time even the administration knows of it. It might be time some new faces on this staff.

Sounds like another Penn State to me. olive = Paterno? Whats the difference? Since we are on this subject what about some new announcers since they covered up this scandal. (foul smelling language scandal) Wait till espn hears about this one. I am sure they will want to send an outside the lines crew to cover it.

Edited by MtnGoatBilly