SIGNAL MOUNTAIN 2012

MountainTroll

Do you know where to find most recent enrollment figures? I know I have seen it on the TSSAA website before, but can't find it anywhere now.

They took them off, they were old. www.hcde.org will post them at the end of the first month of school. (Just Hamilton County) They will also post year end numbers. Yes the word out is East Ham will move up next year to 5A. Unlike your dist which travels well ours dose not. We will make 80% of our money from the Signal and Ooltewah games. It's a shame that Tyner, East Ridge, Hixson, Brainerd, and Howard do not travel well. Heck last year we went to East Ridge, Tyner and Hixson and had more fans then they did. Red Bank and Central do OK. It's hard to build Johns with that type of attendance.

Tomorrow night some of you will get a preview of the 2012 Eagles. Expect to see the footballing flying all over the place. For those of you that think we have no receivers you can go scratch, come watch the abbreviated show. Our Eagles are hungry!!! hungry.gif

Smeagle/Waterboy why do you insist in using that vulgar phrase? Edited by barb

Tomorrow night some of you will get a preview of the 2012 Eagles. Expect to see the footballing flying all over the place. For those of you that think we have no receivers you can go scratch, come watch the abbreviated show. Our Eagles are hungry!!! hungry.gif

I'll believe it when I see it.....cool.png