SIGNAL MOUNTAIN 2012

MountainTroll

Actually, no, it isn't. That was the 2011 team. 1 more year of experience and more players makes a lot of difference.

And you probably didn't see Brainerd play last year. They were a gritty team. They only lost the second round game by a touchdown. They weren't world beaters but they were a tough team to play on any given Friday.

I've seen Brainerd play in a couple of 7 on 7's, QB is pretty decent

I'm just glad he chose UK.... I still believe he may get some other offers but maybe he will stick with UK.....

He will stick with UK. No doubt whatsoever. flower.gif

Having Coach Sanders as your QB coach and OC is huge, and he really liked the campus and program.

I think he didn't want to get distracted by the dog and pony show of camps and campus visits. Also, doesn't have to worry about individual stats. He can focus on the team.

Edited by MountainTroll

is the loaded east hamilton team the same one thst lost in the first round to a 25 man brainerd team at home? not sure I would call that loaded

Yep, loaded, 18 returning starters, 2 have been listed as pre season all-state. But who knows...... They all are just 16, 17 18 year old kids. East Ham was picked 4th in there district last year and won it. Got beat down by Signal, and Ooltewah in first 2 games and responded well. But Signal is loaded if you don't think so just ask them!icon_mrgreen.gif

EH is the largest school in Class AA possibly by far, now, if they aren't among contenders at least until they move into Class AAA something is wrong.

You are correct, they will be moving up to AAA next year. Two years ago when they were classified they were just under. But this is where it gets a little miss leading East Ham and Signal are a middle / high combo, they count the whole school, If you take out the middle school they are just above a 1000 kids, still smaller then Ooltewah, they will be a smaller AAA school.