powerp

What will the final be?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. What will the final score be

• SP by 2 td's or less
    • SP by 3 td's or more
    • Coalfield by 2 td's or less
    • Coalfield by 2 td's or more

I'm sure all of the South Pitt fans can hardly wait until your next post, why not do everybody a favor, and find another team to be a fan of, then you can spew all of your bull towards them!

Haha Idk who you are or where you came from nor do I care....I know my team through and through....I say the things that need to be said...Things the players need to hear and things that most fans don't have the brass too say....Period....I'm more strategic than that ;)

Many know this....Some don't...Thanks for saying hello though...Come to Gville and I will give you a fudgeround and a signed Murphy Fair by Roy and myself....

UncleDave enjoyed his trip to Coalfield and have to say I liked the choice of music. Country Boy Can Survive is one of my favorite songs!!

Last night was a solid win for the Pirates. Coalfield was a motivated team and played inspired football. The Pirates once again came out flat but did enough on defense to keep Coalfield under control until the offense could get on track. I will have to say I was impressed that the Pirates were able to run so well on a team that put practically all 11 players in the box. Props to the line and the backs in having a dominating ground game last night. Coalfield played hard last night but just ran into a better football team. Good luck next year. Pirates, lets work hard in practice because Gordonsville is hungry and will be ready for you next Friday.

UncleDave enjoyed his trip to Coalfield and have to say I liked the choice of music. Country Boy Can Survive is one of my favorite songs!!

Last night was a solid win for the Pirates. Coalfield was a motivated team and played inspired football. The Pirates once again came out flat but did enough on defense to keep Coalfield under control until the offense could get on track. I will have to say I was impressed that the Pirates were able to run so well on a team that put practically all 11 players in the box. Props to the line and the backs in having a dominating ground game last night. Coalfield played hard last night but just ran into a better football team. Good luck next year. Pirates, lets work hard in practice because Gordonsville is hungry and will be ready for you next Friday.

Basicially, the only thing that stopped 3 drives into the orange zone was multiple motion calls. CF could easily had another 20 points hung on them. I said it last year and I will say it again. The were very young last year and are still young. Next year and the following will be CF's years to shine. They and Greenback will be the 2 1a teams to watch in natural Quad 1 and SP and Gordonsville will be the teams to watch in natural Quad 2.

I garuntee you Grider better get our offence together and quit making so many durn penalties or it will get us beat next week. Why does Grider not just tell our snapper to snap the ball on hut 1 so we want jump early? Let me ask you another question. Why was Grider not in a prevent defence in the second half? If he had our boys in a prevent defence, they would not have scored. Let me ask you another question. When Grider got up by three touchdowns, why did he not pull out our runners. If they had got hurt and not been able to play next week, we really would be in trouble. I went over to that concession stand at halftime and some man in their working charged me $5 dollars to fill up my thermos. That was a bunch of mess. You think im joking but im not.

they give you a break it was 10.00 he knew you were old and didnot have much

you will be going home next week

Let me ask you a question. Why did Grider not get in a prevent defence? If he had they would not have scored. I was real nervous right their before the half that we would not score, but Grider tried that hale marry again with a few seconds and it finally worked. Grider has tried it last week and against Polk County and it did not work. Let me ask you another question. Was that Henry man at the game last night? I thought I saw a TSAA investigator over their near the concession stand when I got my thermos filled up with hot cocoa. I garuntee you he was watching to see if that Henry man and that waterboy showed up. If that Henry man and that waterboy had showed up last night, that Childress man would have probably given those Coalfield boys two years of probation. You think im joking but im not.