What will the final be?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. What will the final score be

• SP by 2 td's or less
    • SP by 3 td's or more
    • Coalfield by 2 td's or less
    • Coalfield by 2 td's or more

you will be going home next week

Sure will, and hopefully with a W and another trip to Cookeville!! Just for fun, what team do you support? Did they get beat last night??

Uncle Dave listened to a high school football show on the ride home and they were saying the score did not indicate how good the game was. I can agree with that in the first half, but after that it was all Pirates. Unless the kids for Coalfield that did not play were D1 prospects, I don't think the outcome would have been much different. As RLH said, they are a young team that will be better next year.

Let me ask you a question. Why did Grider not get in a prevent defence? If he had they would not have scored. I was real nervous right their before the half that we would not score, but Grider tried that hale marry again with a few seconds and it finally worked. Grider has tried it last week and against Polk County and it did not work. Let me ask you another question. Was that Henry man at the game last night? I thought I saw a TSAA investigator over their near the concession stand when I got my thermos filled up with hot cocoa. I garuntee you he was watching to see if that Henry man and that waterboy showed up. If that Henry man and that waterboy had showed up last night, that Childress man would have probably given those Coalfield boys two years of probation. You think im joking but im not.

Investigator should have looked behind the concession stand..he was there grilling hamburgers.

Sure will, and hopefully with a W and another trip to Cookeville!! Just for fun, what team do you support? Did they get beat last night??

Uncle Dave listened to a high school football show on the ride home and they were saying the score did not indicate how good the game was. I can agree with that in the first half, but after that it was all Pirates. Unless the kids for Coalfield that did not play were D1 prospects, I don't think the outcome would have been much different. As RLH said, they are a young team that will be better next year.

I'm not sure if he's a D1 prospect, but Anthony Wilkins is a very good player. He stayed out of the brawl but was the one that went down with a leg injury against LV. He had two pick 6's against Cosby in week 9 and has returned his fair share of punts and kickoffs to the endzone along with being one of the best receivers in the state. He was an all-state WR last year and will likely be again this season.

And of course they also lost their 100 yard rusher due to the fight. Probably wouldn't have won either way but the game would have been a lot tighter if that fight never happened. Overall Coalfield should be even better next season and will hopefully have another shot at SP. I think it could be a good game as long as nothing unforeseen happens like it did before this years game.

Good win Pirates. Glad you took care of Coalfield.

I don't know anything about Gordonsville and nothing about the team you will face in Cookeville, so this will be my last post on your boards until next year.....Best of luck the rest of the way. To the young Pirates, you are not guaranteed a spot in Cookeville, you have to earn it this week. Take that last sentence lightly and you will be going home with a loss on "BLACK FRIDAY".

Good luck, see you guys in week 10 next year at your place, can't wait to make the trip and take it all in.

What would you know about Cookeville? You guys have never even sniffed a state title. You all couldn't even buy one. Are you all still paying Wannamaker's college tuition like you all did in high school since you all shwoed such compassion for a youngster? What about Eric Williams? Your Coach allowed that youngster to disrespect the game of football time and time again. Coach McKamey stands for no discipline. I am the Watch Dog and I know what goes on at Grace.

Let me ask you a question. Are you one of those investigators that works for that Childress man at the TSAA? If you are, you definately knows what goes on at Grace. I garuntee you might have been the one to bust that Price man and that Harrison man at Perry County. You think im joking but im not.

I'm not sure if he's a D1 prospect, but Anthony Wilkins is a very good player. He stayed out of the brawl but was the one that went down with a leg injury against LV. He had two pick 6's against Cosby in week 9 and has returned his fair share of punts and kickoffs to the endzone along with being one of the best receivers in the state. He was an all-state WR last year and will likely be again this season.

And of course they also lost their 100 yard rusher due to the fight. Probably wouldn't have won either way but the game would have been a lot tighter if that fight never happened. Overall Coalfield should be even better next season and will hopefully have another shot at SP. I think it could be a good game as long as nothing unforeseen happens like it did before this years game.

UncleDave did not mean any disrespect at all. Coalfield was a good team and will be better next year I think. They have alot of returning players. South Pittsburg has just a few more athletes than most teams and it showed up Friday night. Hate to see any kid get hurt and hopefully he will have a speedy recovery.