powerp

What will the final be?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. What will the final score be

• SP by 2 td's or less
    • SP by 3 td's or more
    • Coalfield by 2 td's or less
    • Coalfield by 2 td's or more

If Grider can somehow make it to Cookeville, I will bring my Murphy Fair book and we can drink some hot cocoa, eat a fudge round and read in my Murphy Fair book.

I told you mr Huntingdon fan! Daddy likes to share esspcially that Murphy fair book

Now if he is giving you a fudge round that is special! People think in kidding but I'm serious

We get the theory. However, the problem we were talking about is when the LB or safety reads the gap and blast through from the other direction.

Believe me i know you get the theory not implying that at all,my son plays guard for GB and is a sophomore and this is hard for the young and older for that reason,you look at the zone before the play begins then all the sudden a safety of offside backer blasts through your zone,can be hard to comprehend sometimes especially with real quick kids like seymour did against you all,can be hard to pick up sometimes.Its the right kind of scheme tho with really good and quick backs like you and us have.Good luck!

Coalfield gets ball first. Picked off on third down.

S. Pitt starts from Coalfield 42. First play goes to the 15. Couple false start penalties after that and a TFL and it's 4th and 17. S. Pitt throws a pick.

Coalfield gets ball and has to punt using backup punter after original one was injured last week. 0-0

Edited by Shocker0