FCS @ Boyd Buc

reaction

I still feel bad for Boyd Buchanan. It isn't right to totally get cheated out of a state championship. South Pitt knows exactly the way you feel. We were beat in 1986 in the Clinic Bowl by Spring Hill 21-20 in overtime. We went for the 2 point conversion and CLEARLY broke the plain, but were screwed and not awarded the win. It stinks and trust me, it will still hurt 25 years later. I still am not over it.

I still feel bad for Boyd Buchanan. It isn't right to totally get cheated out of a state championship. South Pitt knows exactly the way you feel. We were beat in 1986 in the Clinic Bowl by Spring Hill 21-20 in overtime. We went for the 2 point conversion and CLEARLY broke the plain, but were screwed and not awarded the win. It stinks and trust me, it will still hurt 25 years later. I still am not over it.

Wow, you truly live a sad and pitiful life.

ok u guys and gals at dis here ballgame yesterdy evening ole possumtowner finally made it to dis here game been down in my bak sumin terrible. But i did that dar trip. long haul for me. let me start dis thang by saying that there coach for dem green team boys plyed dat 2nd half like u don't play that poker game NOT TO LOSE. i don't know dat much bout dis pigskinin game but i was knowing wat they were going to run so dem boys in blue did too. pitiful if you asking me but dat dare is my pinion otta be youins

now lets get to dat last series for the boys in green. dat qb 11 was throwing dat boy as he was going to eat dat dirt. it was one or the other a incomplete pass or a yellow hankie (dat no man in dem stripes carried with them)for throwing that ball away. enter the line judge with dem arms waving incomplete which i think takes dat ball back to where it started. Then dat same boy 11 runs it right dare at dat same stripe shirt man and gets what all dis crowd hoopin and hollerin bout some collar on a horse. Again a yellow hankie should have been tossed on that grass but day must have left dem in dat changing room. Same stripe man turned and hollered at one of dem green fans and told him to hush or he would make him leave dis here game. i thank dat dar ref has some eye problems but dem ears ar fine. haha

then heres what ole possumtowner thought he'd seen from a distant bout 15 yds...ole 11 couldnt find him a mate to unload dat dare pigskin so he tuk it up under his arm and ran for dear life but came up smidgins short of that white line but on the bounce he laid on it. and den it comes dat same ole striped man who dun had 2 close calls and he had to make another one. Well as my ole grandpappy use to tell me 3 strikes and u are out he (like dat man on the horn who drives me insane)BLEW his 3rd straight call.

of course dem boys in blue feelins got hurt and i have been dare before but it came down to who could kick dat ole pigskin thru then yellow post and dat dare guys and gals is where dis game was won. Just my pinion outta be youins.....

i got to take me a nap after dat much stomping d's letters on dis here puter. see all u green fans friday night if my old truck will make it dat far to oliver springs

Not to mention the play they were allowed to run in the 1st half with the receiver lined up about 25 yards over near their bench. That was all motivated so Saturn Hill would look good to the folks deciding where to build the failure of a car company.

I watched that Patterson mans video on the news this morning and I garuntee you that boy didnt score a touchdown. If I was that Reynolds man, I would protest this to the TSAA. This call is a bunch of mess and it cost them and now their season is over. You think im joking but im not. I wish that Childress man would setup official review like they do in the SEC.

WOW - AMAZING that ONE photographer from FC has these photos when all three news channels' commentators -Stump on Sports with video equipment - and Boyd's game film - ALL CLEARLY show that he was DOWN and then BOUNCED -

However, both teams DID play hard and well - BUT the game should NOT have been decided by, not just BAD, BUT HORRIBLE officiating!!!!! :roflolk:

if 2 xp were not missed it would not have mattered for boyd and if fc had made the field goal it would not have mattered.. both teams just have to learn from the mistakes and move on