Oneida @ Oliver Springs

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And another thing to think about ,these same teams could play again and have a completely different outcome.Perfect example is Trousdale and FC.

Your right and that is also why you play a season and not just one game. 15 weeks is a life time for a 15temperature to 18 year old. Keeping their attention for that long is impossible.

Oneida's Schedule

Greenback L 31-34

West Greene W 24-20

Wartburg D W 31-0

Cumberland Gap W 41-0

Williamsburg (KY) W 45-22

Oakdale D W 49-0

Oliver Springs D L 28-34

Coalfield D L 6-41

Sunbright D L 9-26

Jellico D W 47-0

Oliver Springs Schedule

Kingston L 31-35

Greenback L 10-31

Oakdale D W 37-0

Sweetwater W 20-6

Coalfield D L 28-35

Jellico D W 59-0

Oneida D W 34-28

Sunbright D L 19-45

Wartburg D W 35-0

Williamsburg (KY) W 41-22

Does anybody else notice something funny? O.S. and Oneida have lost to Greenback, Coalfield, and Sunbright who are all Single-A schools and they're all in Quad 1 of the Playoffs. Quad 1 for the Double-AA playoffs is pathetic. The fact that O.S. and Oneida are Double-AA teams who all lost to those Single-A team and yet they are still squaring off in the Quarter Finals is about ridiculous. Somebody get Double-AA a tougher bracket. How was North Greene a #2-Seed at 6-4 and considering they didn't play anybody. Hampton is the same way, yes they have a good record, but they have the worst district in East Tennessee.

thats what I was saying throw Rockwood in there pretty tough sqad there better than both of those teams and sitting at the house right now. After a tough loss to Boyd

Edited by BigOTiger

thats what I was saying throw Rockwood in there pretty tough sqad there better than both of those teams and sitting at the house right now. After a tough loss to Boyd

If you couldn't get by Boyd then you wouldn't have made it to the dance without a ticket anyway. I'm not sure Rockwood is better than either of these teams as well.

After seeing all three teams play GB,i would probably give the nod to Rockwood,tho they are all three very comparable.

[/quo

Even after Oneida took them to overtime? Ive seen the OS game and a replay of the Rockwood game. Greenback did not look like the same bunch. I guess you might throw Wartburg in that category also since they were leading at halftime.

Regardless, its Oneida and OS and these teams match up well. Cant wait to watch it.

These two teams seem to be matched up pretty well. Oneida had played an awful game the first time they played & they seem to have made a complete turn around since. Oliver Springs is a good team, but I don't think they're any better than Oneida on a good night. Truthfully, its a toss up as to who will take home the W on Friday night. Whoever shows up and wants it, but if both teams show up.. I think I can only promise one thing... one heckuva game!

Less than 48 hours away! Im glad that after Oneida Coaches got the film from OZ saturday morning and made it back to start watching it they picked up that it was a game from LAST YEAR on the tape. They then made a SECOND trip after explaining to OZ about the tape. Guess what happened after the SECOND TRIP? Yep it was ANOTHER game film from LAST YEAR.It took Oneida Coaches THREE trips to get a CURRENT FILM from OZ. I mean seriously what the crap did OZ do that for? Its just a dang game film.....

Anyways I hope our guys stay focused on the task at hand and play their butts off which I'm sure they will. This time is for real. Get 'em boys!

:popcorneater:

Less than 48 hours away! Im glad that after Oneida Coaches got the film from OZ saturday morning and made it back to start watching it they picked up that it was a game from LAST YEAR on the tape. They then made a SECOND trip after explaining to OZ about the tape. Guess what happened after the SECOND TRIP? Yep it was ANOTHER game film from LAST YEAR.It took Oneida Coaches THREE trips to get a CURRENT FILM from OZ. I mean seriously what the crap did OZ do that for? Its just a dang game film.....

Anyways I hope our guys stay focused on the task at hand and play their butts off which I'm sure they will. This time is for real. Get 'em boys!

:popcorneater:

What happened to the game film from the regular season game?

This is the first I've heard about this and will verify with the OZ staff, but know that there is a mutual respect between both staffs. I could be surprised but believe that from one film to the next, your going to see the same thing from both of these teams.