Oneida @ Oliver Springs

Less than 48 hours away! Im glad that after Oneida Coaches got the film from OZ saturday morning and made it back to start watching it they picked up that it was a game from LAST YEAR on the tape. They then made a SECOND trip after explaining to OZ about the tape. Guess what happened after the SECOND TRIP? Yep it was ANOTHER game film from LAST YEAR.It took Oneida Coaches THREE trips to get a CURRENT FILM from OZ. I mean seriously what the crap did OZ do that for? Its just a dang game film.....

Anyways I hope our guys stay focused on the task at hand and play their butts off which I'm sure they will. This time is for real. Get 'em boys!

:popcorneater:

Story I heard was Oneida coach that was "in town" stopped by, was given the wrong one (on purpose if you are from OHS, accident if you are from OSHS). OS coach "took" the correct one next day. Believe what you want, say what you want about the coaches, it doesnt matter.

Its about the kids that are going to give it all, and one of the teams gets a chance to be in Cookeville for the big one. I have a preference, but either way it would be great to see one of these teams win it all.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic