Milan AT Fairview

Slim88

Don't know what games you been watching, but the secondary has been bad all year on 3rd & 4th down. Huntingdon, Westview x 2, SGC 1st time, Covington. Just throw it up on the right side or in the middle. 1st down!!! Don't get me wrong, hope it improves, but if Milan does not start getting their D off the field after 3rd and long, a beating is coming,just like the one Huntingdon gave Milan. You are now thru with the cupcakes in Tennessee. Only 8 teams left and all are capable. Milan's offense must begin to control the ball and keep the D off the field. Should Finch play on the right corner, huge improvement.

ur so stupid..

all pass r not the secondary fault they r deep defender..yea they got catch some games but the short crap r not their fault//how about u gho play for a team an see who has what part of the feild to cover then u come tell me how much u were wrong!

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A couple missed tackles, a bad throw, and a fumble on kickoff decided this one. After 2nd half each team basically had figured out how to stop each other. Milan was ahead and they kept the lead. Hope CPA smacks Milan in the mouth just to shut em up.

Missed tackles,(we call it getting run over here in West TN), a bad throw, (only one),

fumbles on kickoffs (only on kickoffs), Milan's FB running over our DB's, the

short road trip, our PA guy, although he would be a good DJ for a strip club, Milan's speed,

Milan's D-line and LB's, Milan's offense, Milan's coaching staff. Milan in general........

I hope I didn't leave out any major ones!!!!!!

Missed tackles,(we call it getting run over here in West TN), a bad throw, (only one),

fumbles on kickoffs (only on kickoffs), Milan's FB running over our DB's, the

short road trip, our PA guy, although he would be a good DJ for a strip club, Milan's speed,

Milan's D-line and LB's, Milan's offense, Milan's coaching staff. Milan in general........

I hope I didn't leave out any major ones!!!!!!

It's ignorant people like you that make Milan look bad. You are a disgrace to your town. This is why Fairview hopes CPA smacks Milan in the mouth next friday. Milan is a great ball team, no doubt, but Fairview could have won the game if you take out the stupid mistakes.

It's ignorant people like you that make Milan look bad. You are a disgrace to your town. This is why Fairview hopes CPA smacks Milan in the mouth next friday. Milan is a great ball team, no doubt, but Fairview could have won the game if you take out the stupid mistakes.

You're right.....Fairview COULD have won....if Milan hadn't blocked a punt and scored off of it....intercepted the ball and scored off of it....recovered a fumble and scored off of it......but all those mistakes DID happen. Why?? Because you were playing MILAN!!! You can make all the excuses you want, but IF Fairview is better than that...then they simply choked under the pressure of playing a powerhouse like Milan! Either way, it never really was a close game. Fairview scored first...then gave up THREE unanswered TDs in the first quarter. You scored right before the half....and once more in the 4th against our 2nd and 3rd string. You wanna talk disgrace, how about your coaching staffs 'pep talk' before the game where he stated, "we got two more after tonight, and we already know who is gonna win tonight".

And FYI, most fans...with the exception of you....have wished Milan well against CPA.

Edited by BullDawgGirl03

Me ignorant, go back and read your lame post, if you would have only given one excuse it might

not be as funny. Let me review Fairview's performance, good drive 1st qtr, good pass before half,

OK I done. Sorry to drop the bad news, Fairview got beat by a better team, better teams make you

have stupid mistakes. We've played Alcoa a few times, and after both of those loses in the finals,

believe me, I was the coulda, woulda, shoulda man. They were just better, plain and simple!!!!!!

Sorry

Congrats Fairview on your year, hope to see yall next year. Talked to several players and they said ya'll was the best team they faced all year..But when you get to these games it comes down to who makes the fewest mistakes and who prepares the best.. Just like Milan last year against Goodpasture. Milan is also returning alot of JRs...Great game and great facilities great atmosphere.

and if not for World Wars I and II Germany would have had a heck of a century....get into the game...

I am a big fan of the jackets and believe they will have another great year. The coaching staff did an outstanding job preparing this team for the game. Unfortunately the execution of the game plan broke down at key points 5 turnovers and a breakdown on special teams make it nearly impossible to win. We also have to give Milan credit. They won because they controlled the ball, did not have special teams breakdowns, and won the 3rd down battle in crucial situations. As Berteir wrote they won the key 5-6 plays that determine the outcome. My Jackets will learn from this experience they will work harder and come back stronger next year. Good luck to Milan! Alcoa is out make the most of your opportunity.