Giles @ Marshall Co REMATCH!

Tigerman10

Over the past 3 weeks GC has had some stiff competition while MC has kinda had the fluffy bunny schedule. Can't help but believe that bodes well for GC in this rematch. In those games GC opponents had won 20 games while MC opponents had only won 13.

Stiff???? Ok, if you say so. Yes, I know it means nothing, but just so you know. Sequoyah beats Red Bank, the same Red Bank that obliterated the Brainard team that Giles squeaked by. Just saying......

Doesn't take long....one click of the button shows that all 77 of your posts under Culleoka Cowgirl were all on the 3A/4A Playoff threads. Not to mention I get on the Columbia threads occasionally and have never seen Brokeback Cowboy on their. I think your two words should have been...."multiple personalities".....claim to be from GC, I assume live in Culleoka, claim to be a Columbia Lions fan.....but hammer the Marshall Co threads. Is that because of your man crush on Distict12AA?

GC beat FV, FV beat MC, MC beat GC

GC beat Page, Page beat MC, MC beat GC

GC has score 317 points this year

MC has scored 320 this year

As rock said, two very similar teams, two very evenly matched teams. Y'all keep acting like Nostradumbas and giving us the scores, but in all reality we all know this game could go either way. As in any evenly matched game it comes down to least mistakes, least penalties and who wins the turnover margin.

I as a GC fan obviously think things look good for us. We finished with 4 strong opponents and three down to the wire games which prepare you for games like this. We have almost all of our injured players back with a possible exception of one hand issue. I think we have one of the best coaching staffs in the state of TN. And, we have the secret weapon back for this game, one that MC can't find on film, so good luck preparing for him because he did not play in the first MC/GC game.

GO BOBCATS!!!

So this secret weapon hasn't played in any of the last 2 rounds?? Wow now that is going to be BIG!!

Doesn't take long....one click of the button shows that all 77 of your posts under Culleoka Cowgirl were all on the 3A/4A Playoff threads. Not to mention I get on the Columbia threads occasionally and have never seen Brokeback Cowboy on their.

GC beat FV, FV beat MC, MC beat GC

GC beat Page, Page beat MC, MC beat GC

GC has score 317 points this year

MC has scored 320 this year

And, we have the secret weapon back for this game, one that MC can't find on film, so good luck preparing for him because he did not play in the first MC/GC game.

GO BOBCATS!!!

What part of multiple accounts did you not understand??? Oh wait, you're from Pukelaski so I don't really expect you to.

Quote all the point stats you want, but the only ones that matter to MC are the 26 they scored on y'all.......and only the 7 points scored on Marshall.

As far as a secret weapon, is fat Joe gonna get off his

stool and actually walk the sideline? I can't believe OC

hasn't bought him one of those motorized scooters like you

see at Wal-Mart. I'm pretty sure nothing y'all have is a

secret or much of a weapon.

I am rooting for Giles in this one.....MC has too much history of blowing up in the playoffs.

Besides..... Ol' Man Giles is wise and my hero. Get to listen to Steve P on the radio again

Good to see you back & feeling better 69. It's been a wild run in the district this year. You really need to set your "hero levels" higher though. :D

Whichever one wins faces a butt whipping the next week though. I sure do hope it's Giles butt they are a whipping! ;)

OK...being a MCHS alum, im gonna pull for the Tigers...however im not gonna just say that without giving my honest pediction. IF MC can keep pressure on Cobb, keep the ball on the ground (keeping GC's offense OFF the field), and get the D off the field in 3rd down situations, then MC "should" take this one. now if MC pulls what they did in game 1 against GC, im gonna say it'll be a upset by GC. GC has improved their game alot and are in the 3rd round of the STATE PLAYOFFS for a reason. Tigers cannot overlook them this time around or it will bite them in the...well you know what i mean ;)

OK...being a MCHS alum, im gonna pull for the Tigers...however im not gonna just say that without giving my honest pediction. IF MC can keep pressure on Cobb, keep the ball on the ground (keeping GC's offense OFF the field), and get the D off the field in 3rd down situations, then MC "should" take this one. now if MC pulls what they did in game 1 against GC, im gonna say it'll be a upset by

GC. GC has improved their game alot and are in the 3rd

round of the STATE PLAYOFFS for a reason. Tigers

cannot overlook them this time around or it will bite them in

the...well you know what i mean ;)

I would hope that you'd like for them to pull what they did in the first game since it was a butt whipping......what game were you at?

I would hope that you'd like for them to pull what they did in the first game since it was a butt whipping......what game were you at?

Broke Back. TigerGuy did something you never did. He strapped up. Still waiting for you to tell us about your football playing days. Come on. Enlighten us as to your greatest moments on the turf..... :thumb:

Broke Back. TigerGuy did something you never did. He strapped up. Still waiting for you to tell us about your football playing days. Come on. Enlighten us as to your greatest moments on the turf..... :thumb:

Hey WOMG..hold on now..I think I remember him. He was like the third string waterboy. He had a really big head which came into balance when considering the size of his mouth. He wore short cutoffs with of course his boots...always slipping and falling on the field on those wet days. After taking his team water on the field he would let out a big holler, reach high in the sky and whip himself and scream, "RIDE CULLEOKA RIDE", never knew what in the heck was going on there. But I've got to give him credit he never lost his lil cowboy hat, he was a real trooper and always kept the string pulled really tight. Always bragged about his mom pressing his cowboy shirts with the pearl buttons.

I think he is legit WOMG :flower:

Y'all go easy on Brokeback....he would have been 2nd string water boy if he just would have left his stick horse at home. It was real embarrassing for him after a time out when he turned to ride off the field after providing water to the team he hit the QB in the eye with his stick horse. They say that is what cost them the game that night.

What's really funny now is that dual tag on the front of his Gremlin that is half Marshall Co and half Columbia Central. I can't wait to see Brokeback and District 12AA sitting in the stands Friday night covered up under their two man snuggie.

Y'all go easy on Brokeback....he would have been 2nd string water boy if he just would have left his stick horse at home. It was real embarrassing for him after a time out when he turned to ride off the field after providing water to the team he hit the QB in the eye with his stick horse. They say that is what cost them the game that night.

What's really funny now is that dual tag on the front of his Gremlin that is half Marshall Co and half Columbia Central. I can't wait to see Brokeback and District 12AA sitting in the stands Friday night covered up under their two man snuggie.

Lol.....what really makes this funny is that I've I've probably played more games than y'all have watched, well maybe not, we only played 11 or 12 games a year in college and I'm sure y'all never miss a Friday night, and unfortunately the NFL didn't come calling, so I guess y'all have got me

there. If only I was as enlightened as the almighty CoachT gurus.......I often winder why you guys aren't playing on Sunday's or coaching since y'all know everything. Wait, this is probably Gile's staff that's on loan from Lincoln Co. OC is that you......fat Joe?????

Lol.....what really makes this funny is that I've I've probably played more games than y'all have watched, well maybe not, we only played 11 or 12 games a year in college and I'm sure y'all never miss a Friday night, and unfortunately the NFL didn't come calling, so I guess y'all have got me

there. If only I was as enlightened as the almighty CoachT gurus.......I often winder why you guys aren't playing on Sunday's or coaching since y'all know everything. Wait, this is probably Gile's staff that's on loan from Lincoln Co. OC is that you......fat Joe?????

I'm not talking about "we" Broke back. I'm talking about "I". Tell us what you did. I can see by your ramblings that you don't have a clue. So, tell us your college exploits. I think you are a bandwagon guy. One of the loudest players! :roflolk: