CAK & Alcoa Part II

FootballDad

Stars- My fellow church member, thanks for taking up my tithes & offering every Sunday. Lighthouse University for life!

Kinny yore gonna haiv two start givin moore munny (bildin fund) and takin moore Litehouse Unkneeversity klasses.....May eye suggest tha new klass that startid laist weak wif a knew ladee naimed Judy sumthin.....She mite bee abull two hep ewe.... :unsure:

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to see the sportsmanship between these two teams. Hard to explain unless you get to watch the film, but while both of these teams wanted to win so badly, there is a lot of respect between the players on both squads. You see a lot of good sportsmanship both ways throughout the game. I think both of these teams realize they are playing against the best of 3A.

Edited by Govolsknox

I noticed Friday night that #33 for Alcoa was not on the field. He usually starts at LB and also runs some TB on offense. Was he hurt? I know Alcoa was in a 3-4 in the first meeting and was in a 4-3 this time around. Did that have something to do with it? Or was he out there but just in another number? Just curious.

He played, but he wore # 12 in honor of his RB friend who got hurt at the start of the season.