Dobyns-Bennett Football

ArtVandalay

The real football fans are having their say. Have you been in a coma good ole boy.

No coma here

The real rednecks that were not successful at high school football and think they know something about the sport are having their say

Find another school to not support

Really Greenville Boy? I mean really? You have to make another screen name to make it look like someone besides yourself is supporting Clark. I'll give you this. Your the biggest teachers pet I have ever seen. Those guys you work with were right.

Not from greenville

From Kingsport and former DB football player

Not a wannabe like some of you are

Half of what he said was not worthy of addressing and how do you know that I was speculating. Im sure of his motives because he has already let it be known what his motives are. Any more questions?

*** Maybe your trying to get yourself in position for a asst. coaching job? A yes man for a playoff game? *** So I think you can forget about the coaching job.***

Pretty sure that's speculation, unless he called you up and admitted as much.

Ok Roop, I'll say this to you personally. Everything you talk about is pretty much standard procedure for any head coach. Its what their supposed to do. Some give it 100% some give it 75%. I'll tell you what Clark can't do. He can't take a team that is capable of winning a state championship and actually go win one. He blew the game Friday night. If you can't come to terms with that then your part of the problem. Your not a fan. You want to be part of the good ole boy club, as is evident by your Facebook page. Maybe your trying to get yourself in position for a asst. coaching job? A yes man for a playoff game? Your wasting your time if you think you can pack this off on a the CoachT posters pal. Its all over town. People are tired of Clark losing to teams in the playoffs that he should beat. So I think you can forget about the coaching job. Alot of the current players are upset, 90% of the fans are upset. That just leaves you and the good ole boy's.

At least David has contributed to DB football

On the field and off

What have you ever done for the school except run you mouth You are completly wrong about the 90%

Those just may be you 10 friends in this world

Your not a fan just a wannabe

to accuse a kid who gave so much effort for DB football to just want a coaching job is abut as classless as it gets

At least David has contributed to DB football

On the field and off

What have you ever done for the school except run you mouth You are completly wrong about the 90%

Those just may be you 10 friends in this world

Your not a fan just a wannabe

to accuse a kid who gave so much effort for DB football to just want a coaching job is abut as classless as it gets

Try as you may to make this about me, its not going to pan out. Its about getting a new head coach and its going to happen. You can kick and scream all you want. Im with the 90% and your with the good ole boys. Sucks to be you. And are you saying Roop is not after a coaching job at DB? Really?? I think Im a little closer to the situation than you or you really are in a comma. If Clark leaves Roop's chances of joining the staff are gone. Just a fact. Sorry if that hurts someones feelings. I deal in being right.

Yeah.....whatever, Greenville Boy.

You act like you know something about the football program at DB

You know nothing about what the coaches and kids do on a daily basis

If you, Art, dbfan91 and toomuchspeed had an impact on the program today or in the past I could understand your concern

You he no say becauou have not or will not sacrafice your time or anything else for the team

sitting in the stands on friday night does not make you a fan

Again, what do you do for the program except run your mouth

If you are so concerned then get involved with the kids, help with the money the program needs, etc.

you obviously have know idea about the importance of football in a high school kids life

and winning every game is not it

Go find a team that looses 5 or 6 games a year consistantly and #### at them

Try as you may to make this about me, its not going to pan out. Its about getting a new head coach and its going to happen. You can kick and scream all you want. Im with the 90% and your with the good ole boys. Sucks to be you. And are you saying Roop is not after a coaching job at DB? Really?? I think Im a little closer to the situation than you or you really are in a comma. If Clark leaves Roop's chances of joining the staff are gone. Just a fact. Sorry if that hurts someones feelings. I deal in being right.

you deal in stupidity

you know nothing about the coaches or who they hire or how they do their job

I doubt you even know who coaches what position much less who they will hire

you what people to notice you cause no one pays attention to you in the real world (except on coach T)

what a pitiful way to live

I've been telling all you good folks at DB, for over 2 years now, how big an idiot the Whacko-Jocko is. Apparently he is tired of running other programs down and has turned his attention to getting Clark fired. Glad you folks are seeing the true Whacko.

Kinda pitiful isn't he

You act like you know something about the football program at DB

You know nothing about what the coaches and kids do on a daily basis

If you, Art, dbfan91 and toomuchspeed had an impact on the program today or in the past I could understand your concern

You he no say becauou have not or will not sacrafice your time or anything else for the team

sitting in the stands on friday night does not make you a fan

Again, what do you do for the program except run your mouth

If you are so concerned then get involved with the kids, help with the money the program needs, etc.

you obviously have know idea about the importance of football in a high school kids life

and winning every game is not it

Go find a team that looses 5 or 6 games a year consistantly and #### at them

I've worked the races at Bristol, bought clothing and decals, programs, tailgate dinners and spent many dollars traveling to Knoxville or Nashville over the past 15 years as well as have been a player at DB. Spent money on season tickets and took days off to travel on long road games to support the Indians without even having a kid on the team. So, i believe i have the right to voice my opinion #73. I happen to take this winning thing just a little more serious than you do. For Sensabaugh, Duran Ferguson, Lamon Williams, Teddy Gaines and Adonis Johnson to not have a State Championship ring on their fingers is a huge injustice to these kids. Too much talent. How would Lamons life have changed if he could have won a title? Better? Possibly. I would like to think so. We as fans have said before that we all think the world of Coach but we think he has just been left behind. And for him to throw the players on special teams under the bus for the loss and to blame the Oak Ridge referees for the loss is very disturbing. Just watch the video. www.dbfootballshow.com I will not boycott this team because i love DB football more than i love Tennessee football and a lot of other things. So i will continue to support them as one of their biggest fans for as long as i can but i can tell you i feel that our players and our community of fans are being cheated out of the success of a title that we definately deserve. I'm glad you players have your coaches back but i bet deep inside you know what the problem is as well as we do. All good things come to an end. We should throw a celebration for the man being one of our greatest leaders and coaches of all time and let his legacy live on but it's time to plan for the future. And the future has a gold ball in it. Roll Tribe!!!!!! :thumb: