Dobyns-Bennett Football

ArtVandalay

Now if you happen to be a very good athlete playing at South or anywhere and would like to play your home games at J Fred.Come on over!!There's plenty of room,Your on TV every week !!The most fans in east TN to wacth you shine at home or on the road !!

Yes And when the regular season is over they shut down the tv feeds because they know it is the end of line no more games!!!!! I hope that North wins every game and goes all the way maybe some of the DB fans can hang over the fence in the stands in the DB school zone and wish they could play in the game pick me coach pick me!!!

Yes And when the regular season is over they shut down the tv feeds because they know it is the end of line no more games!!!!! I hope that North wins every game and goes all the way maybe some of the DB fans can hang over the fence in the stands in the DB school zone and wish they could play in the game pick me coach pick me!!!

I hope North wins every game as well.Other then Dobyns-Bennett and Greeneville{my alma mater},North is my favorite team to go watch.It's like college around Kingsport when it comes to the best players.Don't think fans and people close to other schools don't try to help out in telling their friends to bring johnny on over to North,South,DB.I've been there and know what I'm talking about.For my son,there was no place to consider playing besides DB,but I do know what a lot of these parents and kids are being told to attract them.

Get this straight Rebel fan, keep everyone of your student/athletes over there. I don't want 1 of them, period. Now, for North, since #50 Trevor Gilliam is already here, I'd like to keep him for his Senior year, but not a Rebel is welcome (to me).

Well...go down to City Hall and tell them your concerns. In fact, how about a #OccupyKptCityHall. That's the ticket.

Seems they want EVERY South player. Please, please ask them to roll back all the annexations and keep those stinky rednecks out of the great DB.

Stay classy DB.

ps #50 is/was zoned South. Kick him out.

Well...go down to City Hall and tell them your concerns. In fact, how about a #OccupyKptCityHall. That's the ticket.

Seems they want EVERY South player. Please, please ask them to roll back all the annexations and keep those stinky rednecks out of the great DB.

Stay classy DB.

ps #50 is/was zoned South. Kick him out.

Why don't you kick him out. Motor mouth

I hope North wins every game as well.Other then Dobyns-Bennett and Greeneville{my alma mater},North is my favorite team to go watch.It's like college around Kingsport when it comes to the best players.Don't think fans and people close to other schools don't try to help out in telling their friends to bring johnny on over to North,South,DB.I've been there and know what I'm talking about.For my son,there was no place to consider playing besides DB,but I do know what a lot of these parents and kids are being told to attract them.

Tell us about it Greenville Boy. what are these parents and kids being told to "attract" them? And by who?

And nice job of changing the subject guys. Nobody even noticed.

Edited by WaCoJaCo

Try as you may to make this about me, its not going to pan out. Its about getting a new head coach and its going to happen. You can kick and scream all you want. Im with the 90% and your with the good ole boys. Sucks to be you. And are you saying Roop is not after a coaching job at DB? Really?? I think Im a little closer to the situation than you or you really are in a comma. If Clark leaves Roop's chances of joining the staff are gone. Just a fact. Sorry if that hurts someones feelings. I deal in being right.

You're wrong. I have never once in my life said I want to Coach at DB..good call though.

yeah i must have been watching another game somebody else in maroon and grey going dive dive dive punt, swafford was fine why else would he use him overtime, you can turn this anyway you want to but coach clark tried to run the clock out, watch the dbfootballshow and watch him shuffle papers because he didnt know what to say, there was no mayberry quip for this collapse, so he was lost, the spotlight was on him and he couldnt handle it, evertbodies fault but his even the referees are you kiddind me

You know I couldn't stomach watching the Clarks football show until tonight. The paper shuffle shows a clearly nervous man who had no explination except to blame everybody but himself. And just couldn't stop talking about how hard and how many hours the staff puts in. Which is what all high school football staffs do. The Sevier Co. staff is still working hard this week while Clark works overtime spreading the blame for his his big screw up. Blaming his players and the refs. Very bad display by Clark.

Please tell me when I said this directly to you? I'd love to know, was I there? How did you take the news? Was I excited? Please inform me. But then again you'd have to give up your precious identity. My bad dude. Whoops.

You have put in the time helping the kids since your playing days at DB.Any help you or anyone gives to the program is appreciated.You don't owe some clown running his pie hole a thing.

Edited by BatmanDB