Dobyns-Bennett Football

ArtVandalay

I've been telling all you good folks at DB, for over 2 years now, how big an idiot the Whacko-Jocko is. Apparently he is tired of running other programs down and has turned his attention to getting Clark fired. Glad you folks are seeing the true Whacko.

I was wondering when you were going to show up. Your just mad at me for getting the last donut. Funny, post after post calling for Clark to go and somehow its all my fault. If Clark ever gets fired its going to be Clarks fault not WaCoJaCo's fault. I didn't blow the game. Get you a bucket of ice cream and try to keep your cow figure. Moo

At least David has contributed to DB football

On the field and off

What have you ever done for the school except run you mouth You are completly wrong about the 90%

Those just may be you 10 friends in this world

Your not a fan just a wannabe

to accuse a kid who gave so much effort for DB football to just want a coaching job is abut as classless as it gets

You act like you know something about the football program at DB

You know nothing about what the coaches and kids do on a daily basis

If you, Art, dbfan91 and toomuchspeed had an impact on the program today or in the past I could understand your concern

You he no say becauou have not or will not sacrafice your time or anything else for the team

sitting in the stands on friday night does not make you a fan

Again, what do you do for the program except run your mouth

If you are so concerned then get involved with the kids, help with the money the program needs, etc.

you obviously have know idea about the importance of football in a high school kids life

and winning every game is not it

Maybe you and I got off on the wrong foot, maybe not. You seem like a nice guy for the most part. You have a right to express your opinion as do I. Im not very good at suger coating so I can be a little brash sometimes. I think you see now that most of us have played, had kids that played and been involved for years as supporters and fans. Nobody thinks Clark hasn't done many positive things for many athletes that have come through the system. He works hard for sure. He has a great record of winning football games in the regular season. Working hard and being there to help the kids is expected of every head coach. Yes Clark does a good job in that area. Nobody is saying he doesn't. You know, I know, Roop knows, Art knows, everybody knows that Clark blew the game Friday night. He has to be able to coach during the game. The players put to much into getting that far to have their hopes crushed by a Coach that quit on them in the second half. And I was shocked to here him blame it all on everybody but himself. Thats why I have lost all hope for him. So if you think I truly don't know anything about DB football, tell me where I wrong.

Go find a team that looses 5 or 6 games a year consistantly and #### at them

you deal in stupidity

you know nothing about the coaches or who they hire or how they do their job

I doubt you even know who coaches what position much less who they will hire

you what people to notice you cause no one pays attention to you in the real world (except on coach T)

what a pitiful way to live

waco

i agree that he coached a poor second half

i agree that some changes should be made

but i would hope GC will make these changes

we do have some great young coaches on the staff and I would think they would love the opportunity to help in making the changes

But the morons who want to fire the whole staff do not know what they are talking about

poor special teams due to the fact we do not play our best atheletes on them

these changes can be made without condeming to entire coaching staff

maybe i am wrong but i see no advantage to firing GC,we just need him to listen

may not happen

I do love DB football and want to see them win but i am also very proud of the effort and time the staff puts in to help the kids

i do get it Eldorodo

you don't

If DB looses key players to move over to North, look out. And I can say, good job Batman, you predicted that very thing weeks ago.

Roll Tribe Roll

I was worried about a different thing ART.We lose some and get some all the time at the high school level.A lot of kids see the grass greener and go.I didn't want to see our top athlete's just coming up at Sevier and Robinson going straight to North or any other school.Starting a trend of taking their buds as they went.Either way,we don't need to lose great players,not one.Nomatter how any of us see all that other stuff,we need to keep our athletes.

waco

i agree that he coached a poor second half

i agree that some changes should be made

but i would hope GC will make these changes

we do have some great young coaches on the staff and I would think they would love the opportunity to help in making the changes

But the morons who want to fire the whole staff do not know what they are talking about

poor special teams due to the fact we do not play our best atheletes on them

these changes can be made without condeming to entire coaching staff

maybe i am wrong but i see no advantage to firing GC,we just need him to listen

may not happen

I do love DB football and want to see them win but i am also very proud of the effort and time the staff puts in to help the kids

i do get it Eldorodo

you don't

Ok, now we can have a civil conversation. I don't expect Clark to resign or be fired this year. If the same thing happens next year what do you think? Keep in mind the history of our playoff games in the past 6 years. Keep in mind that we saw the same thing happen in the Jefferson Co. game two weeks ago. Don't forget what we witnessed in the McMinn Co. game. Don't forget Clarks comments after the game Friday night. Don't forget what fans from all over the state have been telling us for 10 years now. And yes I fought with those fans every step of the way. I battled them with every post about the "chokes" and all the "one & done" stuff. Well looks like our chickens have come home to roost. They all work hard as do the players. You make your desision as to support GC or not. Im just saying the evidence is overwelming. He's a good man and used to do a better job of coaching. I don't know what has happened. But its not going to change until he accepts the fact that he is the problem. I will always support the players and will always be a fan.

Ok, now we can have a civil conversation. I don't expect Clark to resign or be fired this year. If the same thing happens next year what do you think? Keep in mind the history of our playoff games in the past 6 years. Keep in mind that we saw the same thing happen in the Jefferson Co. game two weeks ago. Don't forget what we witnessed in the McMinn Co. game. Don't forget Clarks comments after the game Friday night. Don't forget what fans from all over the state have been telling us for 10 years now. And yes I fought with those fans every step of the way. I battled them with every post about the "chokes" and all the "one & done" stuff. Well looks like our chickens have come home to roost. They all work hard as do the players. You make your desision as to support GC or not. Im just saying the evidence is overwelming. He's a good man and used to do a better job of coaching. I don't know what has happened. But its not going to change until he accepts the fact that he is the problem. I will always support the players and will always be a fan.

we all love db football we just dont want another collapse like we witnessed against sevier county, waco db91 art and i are on here to say enough is enough we are not gonna let coach clark put this loss on the players or referees, there has not been one person that has came on this thread and told me why swafford or foreman never touched the ball in the second half we are talking about the 2 leading scorers in the conf, if clark decides to stay he better get a game manager or stay in the locker room if we get a big lead cause he cant handle it

I think this is about the 10th year straight someone has made this kind of post about DB. <_<

Folks in the far east wonder why a BUNCH of folks in the rest of the state do not have that much respect or FEAR of ANY team besides Maryville, Oak Ridge and Alcoa! Until you get past the third round, you are NOT that good.

I don't think any real DB fan claims to be as good as you may think. As far as Oak Ridge, DB own's Oak Ridge with a 12 - 8 record against them since Clark has coached DB. Also, why do you think Oak Ridge does not play DB anymore in the regular season as a non-conference game since the classification change? Yep, Oak Ridge could not fit it in their schedule. That is nice and convenient.

Spend time pulling for your team rather then trying to bring down others that are obviously trying to figure out how to improve.