Brentwood @ Mt Juliet

SCBisondad

I do not have a hi-tech phone so I don't have internet on it. Is there a number I can text to get updates on this game as it progresses.

:popcorneater:

Friday Night Live Scores at http://fnlscores.com/ does live updates & you can sign up for up to the minute text scores. If you can't log into the web, try texting "60611010" & request to be added to the list. That should might it. If you don't get a response, then you'll have to sign up online. Go Bruins!

Friday Night Live Scores at http://fnlscores.com/ does live updates & you can sign up for up to the minute text scores. If you can't log into the web, try texting "60611010" & request to be added to the list. That should might it. If you don't get a response, then you'll have to sign up online. Go Bruins!

I think this will be of a great help next week more so than tonight but I have signed up. Thanks :thumb:

I'm running out of time to make my prediction so here goes... MJ takes it 24-14, Winfree's turnovers will finally put an end to the Bruins. They have a great D, but I don't see them being able to bail him out for a third week in a row. It's a shame for all of the Seniors whose careers will be over because of a dad refusing to take his son out of the game.

I'm running out of time to make my prediction so here goes... MJ takes it 24-14, Winfree's turnovers will finally put an end to the Bruins. They have a great D, but I don't see them being able to bail him out for a third week in a row. It's a shame for all of the Seniors whose careers will be over because of a dad refusing to take his son out of the game.

Winfree ...... he'll cough it up twice tonight, plus MJ at home, it's 35-14 MJ BHS does not have the offense, if they turn the ball over once or twice it's over.