Whitehaven vs WhiteStation

dannyq

If you think that is brow beating, you are too sensitive to be on here. If you think you have called me on anything that matters, you are even more mistaken. There are no hard feelings on my part. Just a whole lot of pity for you and the poster you have chosen to stand up for. And just to clarify another point you have proven to have missed, I wasnt talking "about" your city youth, I was talking "to" him. I came right out and said what I meant and didnt talk in circles or or try to couch any words.

Why dont you get back to something that you know as little about as you have shown at your attempt to debate me...football. I know what you tried to do and I just embarrassed you on it. :bored: Yawn.

Respect da Haven, even though they have never won a championship! How's that for "just sayin"? :blink:

Where your rings at since u want to talk about NOT having a State championship??? You can "Respect Da Haven" for Still being in it to have a CHANCE to Win it this season... Where your Team at??? Let's talk about football... I'm all for it but you are the individual who VENTURED OFF Course to tell a young person that and I quote,

"Its sad that you don't even realize that you embarrass yourself and your school...and yet you demand respect. Pathetically entitled attitude."

Your words not mine! You on some other stuff. The young person was being boisterous talking about HOW HE THINKS Whitehaven will win and here you come, "Mr.CoachT message board police" trying to tell 'em how he's embarrassing himself and his school! Shut that ____ up and talk about FOOTBALL partner. You can't tell RespectDaHaven how to act... That's what YOU TRIED to DO. <_<

That's what you're getting called out for. We can Breakdown why Whitehaven will Win or lose, but you helped get us off track.

I'll take it back to football, Whitehaven needs Mark "Jr" Dodson to have a big game to win as well as limit turnovers from 1 to NONE. There you go... Your Turn :thumb:

Where your rings at since u want to talk about NOT having a State championship??? You can "Respect Da Haven" for Still being in it to have a CHANCE to Win it this season... Where your Team at??? Let's talk about football... I'm all for it but you are the individual who VENTURED OFF Course to tell a young person that and I quote,

"Its sad that you don't even realize that you embarrass yourself and your school...and yet you demand respect. Pathetically entitled attitude."

Your words not mine! You on some other stuff. The young person was being boisterous talking about HOW HE THINKS Whitehaven will win and here you come, "Mr.CoachT message board police" trying to tell 'em how he's embarrassing himself and his school! Shut that ____ up and talk about FOOTBALL partner. You can't tell RespectDaHaven how to act... That's what YOU TRIED to DO. <_<

That's what you're getting called out for. We can Breakdown why Whitehaven will Win or lose, but you helped get us off track.

I'll take it back to football, Whitehaven needs Mark "Jr" Dodson to have a big game to win as well as limit turnovers from 1 to NONE. There you go... Your Turn :thumb:

You are not very bright, are you? You are accussing me of doing the very thing you are doing, trying to be the "Mr. Coacht message board police."

He was embarrassing himself and his school with his demands for respect when they havent won anything to deserve it. That is my opinion and I am entitled to it. You have been out debated and have embarrassed yourself and that is my opinion as well. I am sure many other share both of my opinions. Your assumptions have made you into the first three letters of the word. Sorry if you dont like it or cant handle the reality of it.

da haven is not entitled to any respect yet. That comes at the end of the season and only if they end the season with a win. Thats the reality you and your city youth don't seem to understand.

Respect da opinion

You are not very bright, are you? You are accussing me of doing the very thing you are doing, trying to be the "Mr. Coacht message board police."

He was embarrassing himself and his school with his demands for respect when they havent won anything to deserve it. That is my opinion and I am entitled to it. You have been out debated and have embarrassed yourself and that is my opinion as well. I am sure many other share both of my opinions. Your assumptions have made you into the first three letters of the word. Sorry if you dont like it or cant handle the reality of it.

da haven is not entitled to any respect yet. That comes at the end of the season and only if they end the season with a win. Thats the reality you and your city youth don't seem to understand.

Respect da opinion

Firstly, your opinion is squat and worthless in my world.

Secondly, I'm plenty bright enough not to try and make blanket statements of how I have out debated you or try to throw out silly school boy insults. My points are valid because I say so, not because you give them validity. You're TRYING to sit here and say, "how you've out debated me and slick calling me an ####!" HA. :roflol: As the youth of Today would say, "go, kill yo self!" Your reality is nothing to me.

As a matter of fact, I'm back on football young irongut...

Coach Rutherford will have to bring out all the tricks in his passing game if he wants to move the ball on Whitehaven's D IMHO...

#Iamabovereproachwithyouandyourminormindedinsults

#collegegrad

#Udidnotanswermyquestions

#nuffsaid

#talkaboutfootballandnotme

8-)

Edited by BlackHavenSenator

Firstly, your opinion is squat and worthless in my world.

Secondly, I'm plenty bright enough not to try and make blanket statements of how I have out debated you or try to throw out silly school boy insults. My points are valid because I say so, not because you give them validity. You're TRYING to sit here and say, "how you've out debated me and slick calling me an ####!" HA. :roflol: As the youth of Today would say, "go, kill yo self!" Your reality is nothing to me.

As a matter of fact, I'm back on football young irongut...

Coach Rutherford will have to bring out all the tricks in his passing game if he wants to move the ball on Whitehaven's D IMHO...

#Iamabovereproachwithyouandyourminormindedinsults

#collegegrad

#Udidnotanswermyquestions

#nuffsaid

#talkaboutfootballandnotme

8-)

immature and unimpressive. Bet I can tell you where you grew up.

You are using sentence fragments. Respect the English language. BTW, the term "city kids" is pretty racist when you use it the way you are using it.

BlackHavenSenator was talking about his "city's youths" in his defense of their right to voice their opinions on CoachT. If I missed something IronGut said, my apologies. Otherwise, you need to edit your post, because his were in no way racist.

Over the last 5 years these 2 teams have met seven times, 4 wins haven - 3 wins station. The best team has won every game, just ny opinion. In the last 3 games Station has jumped out to leads only to be smashed in second half. Whitehaven should win this game. I think in order to win Whitestation will have to throw the ball. You will not run on this defense with any consistancy. Hope I didnt mess up, Because being from Memphis My education isnt worth Squat, according to some people on this board :roflol:

Over the last 5 years these 2 teams have met seven times, 4 wins haven - 3 wins station. The best team has won every game, just ny opinion. In the last 3 games Station has jumped out to leads only to be smashed in second half. Whitehaven should win this game. I think in order to win Whitestation will have to throw the ball. You will not run on this defense with any consistancy. Hope I didnt mess up, Because being from Memphis My education isnt worth Squat, according to some people on this board :roflol:

When WS won the state in 09, they beat us twice that year. By 20 points in the regular season, and by 4 points in the quarterfinals. They went on to beat Brentwood in the semis and Maryville in the final. By far, in those playoffs, Whitehaven gave them the toughest game. I think this game will be a hard fought game. I think Whitehaven can win ... but it's harder to beat a good opponent twice in the same season ... but as White Station proved in 09, it can be done.

When WS won the state in 09, they beat us twice that year. By 20 points in the regular season, and by 4 points in the quarterfinals. They went on to beat Brentwood in the semis and Maryville in the final. By far, in those playoffs, Whitehaven gave them the toughest game. I think this game will be a hard fought game. I think Whitehaven can win ... but it's harder to beat a good opponent twice in the same season ... but as White Station proved in 09, it can be done.

Yes it can, but I really think the first game was early this year. Whitestation may now be the better team, besides they wear their own colors. HA,HA

?

Go read post #11 in this thread. Do some research before you throw out the R word. The sad thing is, you have no idea what my ethnicity is and yet you say I have made a racist remark.

Your claim is a far greater indication of who you are versus what you are trying to say of me. :thumb:

Respect da logic