Whitehaven vs WhiteStation

dannyq

WHITEHAVEN aint the city's team!!!

There are Haters all over this board and throughout this City/County who been wanting to see us FAIL From Round 1! I'm taking the whole WHITEHAVEN aka BlackHavenZone aka BHZ aka Da HAVEN with me from Lakeview Gardens to Twinkle Town ! 38116 and 38109 Stand UP! All you other folks can kick rocks and watch Whitehaven's smoke as we travel to Wilson Co. to take on them Black and Gold clad Mt. Juliet Bears! There aint no room on my bandwagon if you aint from Da Haven!!! 8-)

WHITEHAVEN, WE ALL WE GOT :hungry:

RESPECT DA HAVEN

Haters? Maybe so...but speaking for myself, I enjoy watching good football. I don't "hate" anyone. I'm a W.S. fan, we're out of it now. So yep, I'm hoping for Whitehaven to take their "A" game east of here and win the semi's, then finish it the following week.

I think there's plenty of other people from this area wishing the best for WH also. But don't worry bhs, it isn't YOUR bandwagon anyone is jumping on. :roflol:

WHITEHAVEN aint the city's team!!!

There are Haters all over this board and throughout this City/County who been wanting to see us FAIL From Round 1! I'm taking the whole WHITEHAVEN aka BlackHavenZone aka BHZ aka Da HAVEN with me from Lakeview Gardens to Twinkle Town ! 38116 and 38109 Stand UP! All you other folks can kick rocks and watch Whitehaven's smoke as we travel to Wilson Co. to take on them Black and Gold clad Mt. Juliet Bears! There aint no room on my bandwagon if you aint from Da Haven!!! 8-)

WHITEHAVEN, WE ALL WE GOT :hungry:

RESPECT DA HAVEN

Senator, are you saying you do not want other team fans to support the team from Memphis( WhiteHaven)? We have been where you are and I for one welcomed all of Shelby Counties fans.

Senator, are you saying you do not want other team fans to support the team from Memphis( WhiteHaven)? We have been where you are and I for one welcomed all of Shelby Counties fans.

dou and others who are wondering,

This is what I'm sayin... For anyone who has picked against us or rooted against us in these Playoffs, excluding White Station, Arlington and G-Town Fans (they all had a REAL and VESTED interest to root/pick against us) I'm saying don't try to say you're rolling with Whitehaven now! Keep on picking against us! :thumb:

Does this make sense???

There have been numerous Millington fans as well as other Shelby Co. School fans who haven't used good football sense and picked against Whitehaven just to be an ####. To the People who have said we haven't played anyone, this, that and the third, I'm saying all those folks need to Kick Rocks and keep on claiming that the next team will do what NO OTHER TEAM has done this season against Whitehaven... :ph34r:

Haters? Maybe so...but speaking for myself, I enjoy watching good football. I don't "hate" anyone. I'm a W.S. fan, we're out of it now. So yep, I'm hoping for Whitehaven to take their "A" game east of here and win the semi's, then finish it the following week.

I think there's plenty of other people from this area wishing the best for WH also. But don't worry bhs, it isn't YOUR bandwagon anyone is jumping on. :roflol:

My "rant" is not aimed at the White Station, Arlington or G-Town folks. It made sense for yall to hope we lost. :flower:

dou and others who are wondering,

This is what I'm sayin... For anyone who has picked against us or rooted against us in these Playoffs, excluding White Station, Arlington and G-Town Fans (they all had a REAL and VESTED interest to root/pick against us) I'm saying don't try to say you're rolling with Whitehaven now! Keep on picking against us! :thumb:

Does this make sense???

There have been numerous Millington fans as well as other Shelby Co. School fans who haven't used good football sense and picked against Whitehaven just to be an ####. To the People who have said we haven't played anyone, this, that and the third, I'm saying all those folks need to Kick Rocks and keep on claiming that the next team will do what NO OTHER TEAM has done this season against Whitehaven... :ph34r:

picking against does not mean rooting against, for all of and regardless of what you say I will pull for Whitehaven.