District 9-AAA

adbsnap

How long can Troy Allan remain at the helm for Mount Juliet ? Granted there's not much talent left over there..... they are what 2-10 ? ha !

What I heard is he runs the good athetes off.

Best coach MJ has had in a long time was a little know freshman coach named Roller.....

Allen is obviously a good coach. I'm sure when he leaves, it will be on his time. I've seen them play. They are young and look to have a good future, just taking some lumps right now. I doubt running some off is an issue, probably more of addition by subtraction in the long run.

How long can Troy Allan remain at the helm for Mount Juliet ?  Granted there's not much talent left over there.....  they are what 2-10 ?  ha !

What I heard is he runs the good athetes off.

Best coach MJ has had in a long time was a little know freshman coach named Roller.....

MJ has had very difficult schedule and have played close games wiht most of those teams. Allen is a good coach. He has no seniors starting much less playing, and his best post player Brown is still injured. They are a tough team and anyone who plays them has to be ready to play.

Made it to game. The tribe had a party. Next time please bring a basketball team Wilson central. That was an embarrassment. How long have there coach coached. He was pitiful. He will probably cry tonight. I think wc brought there dance team. The dancing Wildcats.

This year Wilson Central's varsity wouldn't beat their own JV from last year. They lost like 13 seniors. They have a good coach (even though I'm not a fan of him). and I wouldn't brag too much. Didn't WC beat Station Camp by 31 last year AT Station Camp???? talent comes and goes. everyone has lost big and everyone has won big.

Allen is obviously a good coach. I'm sure when he leaves, it will be on his time. I've seen them play. They are young and look to have a good future, just taking some lumps right now. I doubt running some off is an issue, probably more of addition by subtraction in the long run.

I agree looking at their roster they are young, and my post are not a slight on the current players.  But I have watched Allen coach for many years, he had some talent at Hillsboro, my mom could coach talent. 

When I see a kid come in as a freshman who is so dominate with his left hand that he cannot shoot a layup from the right side of the goal, and 4 years later he still cannot shoot a laying with his right hand.... that my friend is not a good coach...

The fundementals of the game are not taught.  Most of the best basketball players in recent years have been on the baseball team :)

MJ has had very difficult schedule and have played close games wiht most of those teams. Allen is a good coach. He has no seniors starting much less playing, and his best post player Brown is still injured. They are a tough team and anyone who plays them has to be ready to play.

I agree tough schedule, Allen is a pitiful coach... Why no seniors? 

Please explain, what was the issue?

He played football at Mt. Juliet for 4 yrs. He played basketball for three years. Evidently there was friction between him and Coach Allen. I do not know all the details. He was not allowed (or he chose not to return) to play basketball this season. Right after football season was over, he moved to Wilson Central's zone, withdrew from Mt. Juliet and enrolled at Central. He played several basketball games at Central. From here the details get sketchy. A few weeks ago he allegedly shows up at a Mt. Juliet game under the influence and was arrested.