District 9-AAA

adbsnap

I am right here. Always. The GP comment lets me know you have no idea who I am however.

I have seen MJ play twice so far. Not real deep. Marginally athletic. Tend to force shots. Play hard though. Pretty typical MJ boys team. Your dislike of TA blinds you to the fact that he is a good coach. Last year's finish with the talent there proved that.

The comment about a district championship is laughable. If that is the measuring stick then MJ has NEVER had a "good" boys coach in the 90 or so years it has existed. :rolleyes:

I will say that after also seeing the girls play twice this will be one of those rare years in Bear Country where the girls game plays second fiddle to the boys. :blush:  Chris, John and Anna have their work cut out for them.

Tell Purvis I said hello. 

I would tell Purvis you said hello if I knew your name...... you see I play fair , you know my name.  At any rate, I do not have an personal issue with TA.... In my opinion his coaching abilities are a average at best..  It's the same old song and dance with TA and MJ basketball..... In fact the whole district is not too good.... in fact the entire state is not too good... unless you go to Memphis... 

Hey I just like to pick on TA for being pig headed.... he knows it.... he doesn't care, nor would I expect him to... it's not personal...... he knows not to cross the line with mine. best he just walks the other way. I gave him a break running his mouth about the older two boys.... he's not stupid.

Memphis has better ATHLETES, but not necessarily better basketball players. The uninformed don't know the difference.

I seriously doubt that TA is worried in any way about you whether it be the spoken word or the veiled threat. That being said, you claim not to have a personal issue with him but then spout off with the internet macho crap. We both know that is going nowhere.  Let it go...............

I agree that the district is down. Station Camp has better athletes right now and that is why they are winning. They are not all that good, except in comparison to the others in 9 AAA. I thought they greatly underachieved last year for sure. Can MJ compete for the district title this year? Sure. So can Lebanon.

I bet if you tell Purvis you have been on CoachT and Bigchief says hey he will know who it is. Unlike some people I have used the same name on here for going on 15 years. What was that other name you registered last year? Funny stuff.

Memphis has better ATHLETES, but not necessarily better basketball players. The uninformed don't know the difference.

I seriously doubt that TA is worried in any way about you whether it be the spoken word or the veiled threat. That being said, you claim not to have a personal issue with him but then spout off with the internet macho crap. We both know that is going nowhere. Let it go...............

I agree that the district is down. Station Camp has better athletes right now and that is why they are winning. They are not all that good, except in comparison to the others in 9 AAA. I thought they greatly underachieved last year for sure. Can MJ compete for the district title this year? Sure. So can Lebanon.

I bet if you tell Purvis you have been on CoachT and Bigchief says hey he will know who it is. Unlike some people I have used the same name on here for going on 15 years. What was that other name you registered last year? Funny stuff.

Underachieved last year???? You're full of it buddy, I'm guessing they needed to win it all to achieve something? Please explain.

Secondly, 9AAA is down but that doesn't mean SC is isn't good. They've already beaten a pretty dang good McCallie team and have taken care of business along the way. They'll be tested by Lebanon and MJ I'm sure but I don't think they're bad basketball players. I must say they very fundamental, much more so than any other team in the district. Just watch the games; you'll see, or you should see it.

Maybe I'm wrong though.

Edited by Cougar97

Just a few things :

TA is a wonderful coach we will all see as they get better and better as the year goes on this is December .....TRUTH

Haven't seen Lebanon play, but through reading and seeing other things I'm sure athletic and different type of pressure then other teams in district .....

Beech will be where they been since no chamberlains on the court ...... TRUTH

Wilson central , Portland , Gallatin down this year ....... TRUTH

Hendersonville ..... Haven't seen since footballers returned .....

Station Camp best and deepest team in district ...... TRUTH

And under achieved last year if talking about station camp is foolish .....let's not forget they lost their sub-state game to a team who had literally a "shot" to hold up the gold ball last year ....... TRUTH

Just a few things :

TA is a wonderful coach we will all see as they get better and better as the year goes on this is December .....TRUTH

Haven't seen Lebanon play, but through reading and seeing other things I'm sure athletic and different type of pressure then other teams in district .....

Beech will be where they been since no chamberlains on the court ...... TRUTH

Wilson central , Portland , Gallatin down this year ....... TRUTH

Hendersonville ..... Haven't seen since footballers returned .....

Station Camp best and deepest team in district ...... TRUTH

And under achieved last year if talking about station camp is foolish .....let's not forget they lost their sub-state game to a team who had literally a "shot" to hold up the gold ball last year ....... TRUTH

They were outcoached by Brentwood. Pretty common theme when you played Dennis King teams.

Camp had more individual talent than Brentwood even after the defections. Just think, Kirby is the best player at HHS and Bo is probably the best player in 10AA. Did yall learn anything about assembling an all-start team without any thought to team chemistry?

I watched you play. That team underachieved every night. Never came anywhere NEAR reaching the potential it had. That is what underachieved means kid.

They were outcoached by Brentwood. Pretty common theme when you played Dennis King teams.

Camp had more individual talent than Brentwood even after the defections. Just think, Kirby is the best player at HHS and Bo is probably the best player in 10AA. Did yall learn anything about assembling an all-start team without any thought to team chemistry?

I watched you play. That team underachieved every night. Never came anywhere NEAR reaching the potential it had. That is what underachieved means kid.

TRUTH..... to your first statement.

Please don't refer to me as "ya'll" when talking about station camp. Didn't go there, don't like them, never have liked them just speaking what I believe as .....TRUTHS

Sorry our definition of underachieved is different then mine because basketball is a tournament sport, and what you do night in and night out doesn't really mean anything except for maybe getting better or positioning yourself for tournament basketball..... Who wins the games when the losers go to spring sports,  not play later in the week is what people remember..... TRUTH

Speaking of brentwood I don't think it was ALL coaching when they took Hamilton to the buzzer with supposedly the two big time players Hamilton had...... TRUTH

Not defending Station Camp in anyway I do agree that for some reason they do not dominate like they should since they are literally better at every position and 6-9 on the bench then most teams they play.

Station Camp will go undefeated in District 9AAA play.  No one in the district is even close to the talent level at Station Camp.  

Is anyone better at point than Chase Freeman?

Yalen Reed is a defensive monster!!!

Kody Eden is the teams leading scorer, but yet no one know much about him yet...

Keaton Dotson can be dominate whenever he feels like it...

Sawyer Taylor rarely misses from 3!!!

This team has size, strength, and speed.  Only team that can beat the Bison this year is the Bison...

Station Camp    3-0   9-0

Lebanon           3-0   7-0

Mt. Juliet            2-1  7-3

Wilson Central   2-1   4-4

Beech                1-2   5-3

Gallatin              1-2   2-8

Hendersonville   0-3  1-6

Portland             0-3   1-6

Not 100% sure, but this is close.  The biggest surprise is probably Central being a little better than some anticipated.

District action returns Jan. 8th.

Edited by trebs

Station Camp    3-0   9-0

Lebanon           3-0   7-0

Mt. Juliet            2-1  7-3

Wilson Central   2-1   4-4

Beech                1-2   5-3

Gallatin              1-2   2-8

Hendersonville   0-3  1-6

Portland             0-3   1-6

Not 100% sure, but this is close.  The biggest surprise is probably Central being a little better than some anticipated.

District action returns Jan. 8th.

I agree. Tyler Brown is doing a good job at Central with what he had returning from the Bond era. If he gets some players there look out.