District 9-AAA

adbsnap

So, B52bomber3...

You come onto this message board talking trash about schools in this district and you just don't know when to be quiet.  A week ago you claimed that your team was "going to blow hendersonville out today in 3 hours."   When you came back on the board that night, this is what you posted:

FYI hendersonville is awful so you can't beat them you al really suck

They are fundamentally sound . Few shooters no size though . They should be bottom feeders . 

Funny, you didn't seem to mention that Hendersonville blew White House away in that scrimmage and dominated White House the ENTIRE game.

You didn't mention that that happened even though HHS starting junior point guard did not play at all due to injury--and he wasn't expected to be our starting point guard until the starter from last year transferred out of state a few weeks ago.  HHS starting senior 6'6" post player did not play at all due to injury (he was arguably the toughest big man to play against for the past two years--ask any other post player or coach in the district about his size and athleticism).  Another HHS senior guard that played a lot last year did not play at all due to injury.  In fact none of the players that started last year, or got any significant varsity playing time last year played even half the scrimmage against White House.  And they still blew White House away...with last year's JV/Freshman team playing the bulk of the minutes. 

Based on your own observation that if teams can't beat Hendersonville then they really suck...guess what?  White House really sucks.

You claim to help coach White House?  If so, do yourself and your team a favor and quit talking trash on message boards that you can't personally back up.  Or delete your posts before your head coach reads them and kicks you off the team.

You are right . I give our kids too much credit I guess . Point guard that transferred out was very nice . All the players that were absent can't comment on . Kerry had a fundamental team that could shoot . We couldn't throw it in the ocean . Going to happen sone nights especially with 3 sophmores and a freshman playing a lot . Sorry if I rubbed you the wrong way . Always loved playing you all they were great games back in the day . Mike dove brad sine and others . Had some of my best games in the Dome when I played at Beech . I help out and do what I can . It's not my team i don't get paid do it csuse I love the game . Sorry for the trash talking . Will keep it clean . Good luck in 9AAA . Hint learn how to stop freeman and maybe somebody can't knock them off their perch .

You are right . I give our kids too much credit I guess . Point guard that transferred out was very nice . All the players that were absent can't comment on . Kerry had a fundamental team that could shoot . We couldn't throw it in the ocean . Going to happen sone nights especially with 3 sophmores and a freshman playing a lot . Sorry if I rubbed you the wrong way . Always loved playing you all they were great games back in the day . Mike dove brad sine and others . Had some of my best games in the Dome when I played at Beech . I help out and do what I can . It's not my team i don't get paid do it csuse I love the game . Sorry for the trash talking . Will keep it clean . Good luck in 9AAA . Hint learn how to stop freeman and maybe somebody can't knock them off their perch .

Apology accepted.  Understand that it is hard for a Beech grad to speak nicely of HHS.  Good luck on your season.

This year will be the toughest for Station Camp to repeat, but they are still the favorites because of Chase Freeman. Incredibly, Freeman is arguably better at soccer than basketball, but the court is his deepest love. He is a great young man.  Eden and Zazzaro are both excellent players as well, but SC just doesn't have the depth they have had the past 2-3 seasons, so one of their key players having an off night will be much more likely to be capitalized on by their opponents.  HHS did take SC to overtime last year on their court, but they clobbered us on our court.

So, B52bomber3...

You come onto this message board talking trash about schools in this district and you just don't know when to be quiet.  A week ago you claimed that your team was "going to blow hendersonville out today in 3 hours."   When you came back on the board that night, this is what you posted:

Funny, you didn't seem to mention that Hendersonville blew White House away in that scrimmage and dominated White House the ENTIRE game.

You didn't mention that that happened even though HHS starting junior point guard did not play at all due to injury--and he wasn't expected to be our starting point guard until the starter from last year transferred out of state a few weeks ago.  HHS starting senior 6'6" post player did not play at all due to injury (he was arguably the toughest big man to play against for the past two years--ask any other post player or coach in the district about his size and athleticism).  Another HHS senior guard that played a lot last year did not play at all due to injury.  In fact none of the players that started last year, or got any significant varsity playing time last year played even half the scrimmage against White House.  And they still blew White House away...with last year's JV/Freshman team playing the bulk of the minutes. 

Based on your own observation that if teams can't beat Hendersonville then they really suck...guess what?  White House really sucks.

You claim to help coach White House?  If so, do yourself and your team a favor and quit talking trash on message boards that you can't personally back up.  Or delete your posts before your head coach reads them and kicks you off the team.

Sorry came to check how my predictions were going .... Don't think I have missed one yet except for Portland and WHH being close .....TRUTH ...

But anywho don't believe things you have said up there is much TRUTH .... ...

Wouldn't call. 22-16 halftime lead a domination for ENTIRE game .....

Also , unless I was lied to which is something I am not familiar with (The name)

Pretty sure the key word was "scrimmage" and also I believe they played JV and Freshmen quarters as well ..... which WH won JV game and lost Freshmen game in overtime ....

So either White House just playing completely wrong players in this "scrimmage" ...

Or your stretching the real TRUTH just a tad bit ....

Apology accepted. Understand that it is hard for a Beech grad to speak nicely of HHS. Good luck on your season.

This year will be the toughest for Station Camp to repeat, but they are still the favorites because of Chase Freeman. Incredibly, Freeman is arguably better at soccer than basketball, but the court is his deepest love. He is a great young man. Eden and Zazzaro are both excellent players as well, but SC just doesn't have the depth they have had the past 2-3 seasons, so one of their key players having an off night will be much more likely to be capitalized on by their opponents. HHS did take SC to overtime last year on their court, but they clobbered us on our court.

TRUTH