District 9-AAA

adbsnap

I like Redding and house from Gallatin. Top 10 players in district are station camp starters Kyle, Yalen, keatan, chase, and Perry. Other five are Gallatin Williams, house and Redding. The other two are the shooter from beech and former bison Kirby at Hendersonville. Mvp of district is Kyle. Say it with me. Kyle is mvp. Kyle is mvp. Kyle is mvp.

Congrats to Mt Juliet. Physical game with questionable calls both ways. Gallatin did not execute well offensively and Mt Juliet shot the ball very well. Mt Juliet is playing very good basketball right now and Gallatin just could not get going in the 3rd period with to many offensive fouls. Gallatin needs consistent play down the stretch to compete for a high seed in 9AAA.

Edited by TheRealTruth

1. All station camp starters 2. Gallatin Williams 3. Beech the shooter 4. Wc nobody 5. Mj nobody 6. Portland they average 7. No one for Lebanon 8. Kirby Hendersonville

Funny how the collection of nobody's from Mount Juliet keep beating your "all world players"

Funny how the collection of nobody's from Mount Juliet keep beating your "all world players"

it will be a beat down next game. Then we will see you not talk. Crowd is packed at camp. Tribe has a party. I will bet camp winsnext game against mj . Loser banned from craigslist for life. I know you want take bet you scared.

MJ has been playing extremely well lately. They have been on fire from the field. Right now, MJ is playing better ball than SC overall.

Also, it's good to see Lebanon get back on track (mentally and shooting well) vs Hendersonville. LHS lead by 25 at one point and then subbed in the JV. They have Central Friday and WC is gonna give them their best shot.