District 9-AAA

adbsnap

SC played very well. Shot the ball very well too (around 65%). Lebanon played better than they did the first time, but SC has too much size. Props to SC. They had a really good game. Not much Lebanon could do when they focus on the bigs when the rest of the team is shooting good. They had 24 points at the end of the first and i think 6 were threes lol (one was a banked in buzzer beater)... Lebanon had 17 after the 1st.

Chicky you literally have no clue what you are talking about.... Perry had 0 points i believe against Lebanon. Those numbers are so exaggerated it's a joke... Chase Freeman NEVER looks to score. He probably averages 4 a game. Dotson ONLY shoots threes. Make him put it on the floor and he will struggle.. You are just lucky you have the best post in the league (Kyle) and the best defensive post in the league (Yalen). Your posts is what gives you such an advantage to other teams in the district... Yalen is soft on offense, but he is so long that he can block just about anything that comes in the paint. And Kyle is going to Vandy for football not basketball. There is no way those schools have offered your players anything worth going....

Kyle is mvp. Yalen had 20. Perry, keatan, chase, and Tomas are not that good lol lol lol lol lol. I can't stop laughing.

The real truth is all I'm looking for.   Again so that we are clear, I have no one in the MJ program ( thank god) . And I am merely pointing out the fact that Troy Allen is a subpar High school basketball coach...   I would like to see MJ have a better coach... and in the past I have talked to Mr. Allen and would be open to talking to him again.  Nothing to hide here.

As far as the Chowbay player, I do not know the details , I am in no way blaming Troy Allen  for what happened in the Chowbay case.  I am simply pointing out the flaws in his coaching abilities. I have not and will not comment on a minor.

Let's see. Seven straight district wins. Has now beaten every team in the district at least once. 8-3 district record with what would generously be described as "average" talent. Yep, you are an idiot. Better fire up that radar gun.................

Let's see. Seven straight district wins. Has now beaten every team in the district at least once. 8-3 district record with what would generously be described as "average" talent. Yep, you are an idiot. Better fire up that radar gun.................

So in your opinion, was the stumble out of the gate due to the coaching or the playing?   Obviously the play has improved over the past few weeks , and the team is heading in a better direction.  I would not however call a 11-12 record anything too earth shattering, especially in this district. But I will say that their current run shows they are much improved. 

Maybe due to their age they needed some maturing that they got during the first part of the season.  Always better to finish strong.

Bigchief, I will stand by my statements, opinions and comments about Troy Allen.  I  do not know if you have first hand knowledge of Mr. Allen's methods and how he conducts himself in front of student/athletes but I do and I am well within my rights to express those views to you, the adminstration or anyone else .  As far as the name calling, I'm a big boy, I can handle it, and I encourage you to come and find me as I am not hard to find, and we can discuss in detail.  And yes you are correct, it's almost radar gun time.