District 9-AAA

adbsnap

MJ has been playing extremely well lately. They have been on fire from the field. Right now, MJ is playing better ball than SC overall.

Also, it's good to see Lebanon get back on track (mentally and shooting well) vs Hendersonville. LHS lead by 25 at one point and then subbed in the JV. They have Central Friday and WC is gonna give them their best shot.

you have no clue about basketball. Do you want to take my challenge. Lebanon and mj don't have one player that would start for station camp.

you have no clue about basketball. Do you want to take my challenge. Lebanon and mj don't have one player that would start for station camp.

SC doesn't have a strong point guard. Both point guards for MJ and LHS would start for SC. Also, Abston and Faulkenberry are better scorers than Dotson. Perry has been poor this year compared to his production last year..

SC doesn't have a strong point guard. Both point guards for MJ and LHS would start for SC. Also, Abston and Faulkenberry are better scorers than Dotson. Perry has been poor this year compared to his production last year..

Perry is leader. Since January 1 he averages 11 points a game and 6 rebounds. Perry has offers from Belmont and trevecca. Perry plays for top aau team in area and averages 20 points a game. Keaton Dotson has averaged 16 points a game since January 1 and 9 rebounds. Keatan averages 22 points a game for a aau team that got top 10 in nation is what I am told. Keatan has offers from etsu and Eku. Chase has averaged since January 1 11 points 7 steals and 7 assist. He had 11 steals against Portland. Chase plays for a top 10 aau team in nation an averages 20 points a game. Chase has offers from Missippi state and southern miss. The kids you talking about on mj are baseball players. Lebanon and mj don't have no one so them players get more shots than our all stars from getting national attention. Plus bo the guard we lost has offers from Kentucky and north Carolina. Kyle is mvp and going to vandy. Seth Massey has national connections with hundreds of coaches. He has been offered several college jobs and turned them down. He is dedicated to these kids. Kyle averaged 18 points and 11 rebounds since January 1. That's a double double. We you accept the challenge. Yes or no. You want because you know station camp will destroy mj and Lebanon.

with all them d1 players sc should not lose a game. so y are they losing chicky? something don't smell right.

that is something we can agree on. I did not get to go to creekwood and mccalli but I was told both of those teams has d1 players. I did not get to go to mt Juliet game but players told me that they played down to there competition and coach was to conservative. They said mj players are not talented but intelligent. I went to Gallatin game and they again played down to competition and coach to conservative and Gallatin is athletic. Since then I have watched them play beech and Portland. Players played hard and with meaning. Coach made them play aggressively. If coach keeps playing aggressively and can keep players foucused Kyle will lead this team to state championship against Hamilton.

Chicky you literally have no clue what you are talking about.... Perry had 0 points i believe against Lebanon. Those numbers are so exaggerated it's a joke... Chase Freeman NEVER looks to score. He probably averages 4 a game. Dotson ONLY shoots threes. Make him put it on the floor and he will struggle.. You are just lucky you have the best post in the league (Kyle) and the best defensive post in the league (Yalen). Your posts is what gives you such an advantage to other teams in the district... Yalen is soft on offense, but he is so long that he can block just about anything that comes in the paint. And Kyle is going to Vandy for football not basketball. There is no way those schools have offered your players anything worth going....

Chicky you literally have no clue what you are talking about.... Perry had 0 points i believe against Lebanon. Those numbers are so exaggerated it's a joke... Chase Freeman NEVER looks to score. He probably averages 4 a game. Dotson ONLY shoots threes. Make him put it on the floor and he will struggle.. You are just lucky you have the best post in the league (Kyle) and the best defensive post in the league (Yalen). Your posts is what gives you such an advantage to other teams in the district... Yalen is soft on offense, but he is so long that he can block just about anything that comes in the paint. And Kyle is going to Vandy for football not basketball. There is no way those schools have offered your players anything worth going....

thanks for agreeing with me that Kyle is mvp. Will you take my challenge.