District 9-AAA

adbsnap

Kenwood    Mt. Juliet       Station Camp   Wilson Central 

Record               25-5           18-12                24-8                    23-6

Percentage        0.83%         0.60%               0.75%                 0.79%

vs teams

in the field           1-0              4-7                   4-2                      4-4

pp game               62.9            53.5                  54.9                    59.9

opponents

pp game              48.6            50.3                  49.9                   48.6

Avg. Margin

of Victory             18               10                     10.6                   18.7

Avg. Margin

of Defeat             7.4              8.1                    12                      13.3

# of Double

digit Win              20               10                     10                       17

# of Double

digit Loses             2                  7                       4                         4

Leading Scorer Norl 21       Johnson 13     Anderson 14      Williams 19 

Like opponent

(Gallatin)            (+24)        (-3,+17)           (-2,+4,+6)          (+9,+23,+11)

Edited by lookingFORtalent

Kenwood will get beat by Mt Juliet. Kenwood played in a weak district. You will get the message tommorrow night. Who ever is winning at halftime will win st camp and wc game. The paternity test will also show that I'm your daddy. Go tar heels.

Are you confident enought to put a score out there for the week schedule playing Kenwood team vs Mr. Juliet. Up the anti a little, perhaps a small wager? you lose and you tell us your real name and what years you played basketball at "Chapel Hill". I lose I'll tell you about my basketball career and what current NBA all star was on my team where he was the second leading scorer on the team behind me.

Since I am unbiased now and have seen most all teams in Region 5, I will add some commentary. Again, top to bottom 9AAA is stronger. I believe more teams have the ability to beat Kenwood in 9AAA than 10AAA, however, Kenwood has been favored all season and rightfully so. 

Kenwood's score may or may not be closer versus MJ than the Gallatin game but, I believe Kenwood wins. I don't believe Kenwood shoots as well as they did versus Gallatin routinely and Rivers is very athletic but, does not seem to like to play physical basketball in the post. I believe he may end up a very good 3 man in college.

Concerning Station Camp versus Wilson Central, WC has more experience and those kids have played together for years which I believe gives them the edge. Station Camp's ability to win this deep in season rest more and more on it's most consistent player, Kyle Anderton. While Anderton will get his points, I believe WCs guard play will be the difference.

Predicting Wilson Central versus Kenwood final with Kenwood size being the edge in a close final.  

Edited by TheRealTruth

Well, what about it chickhot2? Any more predictions? LOL, MJ couldn't score on me tonight and I am 40!

Like we used to say in school- if you are playing the Knights today; leave your girlfriend and your momma at home cause you aint winning and you aint scoring!

Yeah, Kenwood can't guard can they? I predict it will be a grind it out game on Thursday and lots of defense played.